Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
💀

IMG_4679.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Would it be unethical if we dog-piled her, lovingly, with messages or such? I'm sure she'd kill a few of us along the way but the survivors could enjoy her presence again.
Where's little princess we can use her as the first offering
No I think under the circumstances everyone attack her inbox and hound the b!! I fully support little attitude problem as the first offering 💖 Together we can do this 😭💖

Mar 2, 2024
Are we able to actually have more than a 24 hour attention span The TikTok massive?

What about some pinned posts CC on what these people have actually done. A timeline would even show how unbelievable these people are in a short amount of time.

If we start with Angie.

Yesterday:
- said Riksta threatened to expose her secrets and emotionally blackmailed her otherwise he would take his life on TikTok (yes she said that)
- hosted a live with ‘large’ creators who talked about unaliving and DV and interrupted to remind people to gift (because it’s all dead funny)

Within the last few weeks:
- accused her mum of offing her dad with a broccoli health drink
- accused her mum of making her… I don’t even want to say. Regarding not having a child.
- had the police out to her house at least 3 times?
- accused her mum and neighbour of trying to do her in
- apparent SH on right hand and goes off the a pub/restaurant with it on show stumbling across the street and smashes two of their wine glasses
- claimed to have slept with:
Her dog
A cat
Her brother
Her dad
- told a 22 year old girl who talked about abuse she faced in care to “shut her fing mouth” (Courtney)
- demands hard proof of any claim (unless it’s her own claim) and then shuts down any attempt to show you proof as against the law
- demands video evidence of abuse before she believes it. And still wouldn’t believe it she’d say it was the dark web.
- has cried and drank and cried and drank about Alex since September and now nothing happened it’s all fine
- called police on Miss Red and Miss J for her clapper appearance being leaked and then calls Red behind the scenes and says she’s incredible

Remember this isn’t even a weeks worth of content.
I agree. I’ve been asked if someone could do a roundup of the day too. If anyone fancies it? I’ll just call everyone fs

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile
You obviously are new on the scene , Paula is a wonderful caring lady who has had Alex's back on numerous occasions on the app and on private calls she's being nothing but a good friend to him .He has never had her back ,when Tony official called Paula and others pedo's alex allowed it to happen and never defended her or the other ladies Paula has been there for him even when her friends tried to tell her he was using her .Now that miss red is back he has turned his back on his true genuine friends .I especially feel for Paula as she was always defending him when others were not I suggest you get to know all the facts before you write such horrible things about Paula.

Mar 2, 2024
You obviously are new on the scene , Paula is a wonderful caring lady who has had Alex's back on numerous occasions on the app and on private calls she's being nothing but a good friend to him .He has never had her back ,when Tony official called Paula and others pedo's alex allowed it to happen and never defended her or the other ladies Paula has been there for him even when her friends tried to tell her he was using her .Now that miss red is back he has turned his back on his true genuine friends .I especially feel for Paula as she was always defending him when others were not I suggest you get to know all the facts before you write such horrible things about Paula.
Facts 💯

Mar 5, 2024
Apologies for been away today and and a bit of a warning.

I've been with my sister and her partner where the baby they really wanted has died at 30+ weeks.

They wanted her so badly that they paid for IVF by working and not begging on tiktok. I've spent most of my journey back home propping up environment agency flood warnings.

So if I snap at you next few days just ignore it, or pull me to one side.
I am just catching up, but I am so so sorry for the families lost 😪 ❤️❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’d actually do time to jaw that petulant little t
He’s never interacted on a single video of mine and commented that on one of @sheila Davis’s videos?! What’s strange, is Cockerpoo, him and all the trolls today - have had the same complaint. I’m not impartial and I’m a fan of EQ. It’s pretty ridiculously easy to put dots together 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.