Big gob Village
Mwahahahahah

Attachments

• IMG_9758.png
    IMG_9758.png
    370.4 KB · Views: 101

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
So Alex Brigham and Luke the judge has been blackmailing Felicity the last few months telling her keep her mouth shut or her private business that they knew would be exposed
What vile human beings they are to do this to a woman who has since had mental health problems due to the blackmailing
How can anyone support or follow these vile people Alex Brigham thinks he is untouchable and who does luke the puke think he is
We need to hold these two accountable for their discusting behaviour of bullying and blackmailing
I an sickened by their actions ,and that they even think they can do this and get away with it THIS MUST BE STOPPED

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I have a 2yr waiting list for my Cockapoos, bet Cocker 💩 can’t say that. Anyone in Scotland will know these folk I sold to, Clyde 1 presenters, spl referees and the Hearts captain and some very beautiful people who pass my interrogating. I do not know anyone until I talk to them in person after a questionnaire and phone calls have happened. Even then I don’t know until I ask them what they do for a living
No hate but I’m strongly against breeding and am a rescue mama only. Until all the unwanted fur babies have found their forever homes I just cannot understand why someone would purchase a pet

Status
Not open for further replies.