London
What in the fresh hell are THESE Ruth!!🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_103006_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_103006_TikTok.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 35
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What makes me sad is that the people that are gifting at this point in the game, are clearly vulnerable who have a longing for friendship. The ones who have no alternative but to sit on the app for the majority of their day, ears pricked, desperate to hear that mention from their beloved ‘creator’. It’s manipulation through and through and will continue on until the app no longer exists. The ‘creators’ know this but have become immune to consideration for those who are lacking social input.
Completely agree. I don’t know how many in here have ever gifted before. I know I have, a while back. I never did it to give some financial aid to the creators. You want the recognition, and to someone who might be very lonely, having a big creator say their name in front of thousands of people might make them feel so involved and so relevant and I feel like that’s how it must get addictive for them, because they crave that inclusion and the creators don’t give a s because they just want the money.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Completely agree. I don’t know how many in here have ever gifted before. I know I have, a while back. I never did it to give some financial aid to the creators. You want the recognition, and to someone who might be very lonely, having a big creator say their name in front of thousands of people might make them feel so involved and so relevant and I feel like that’s how it must get addictive for them, because they crave that inclusion and the creators don’t give a s because they just want the money.
I agree. I think there are different categories of gifters. I believe some gift because they can and with the aim to control the creator and their platform and some of these creators let them. People are so easily bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.