Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Seems unconfirmed but Cockerpoo heard Lisa say the accused woman has been told to deactivate social media, deactivated hers. Watched people talk about it from another account then reactivated hers. Again feeding into Lisa's beliefs and causing her distress. I don't understand why she won't just stop. This is why Lisa thinks she is right because cockerpoo is playing mind games
So she's enjoying the mind games the sick woman

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Also please tell me others seen hann mocking lisa in those comments even after being told it was a seizure shes wrote " OMG I HAVE THESE PANIC ATTACKES "
I think it’s silly to stay on live whilst crying, however i could tell she was in GENUINE distress which made me scroll away as I felt vouyeristic as opposed to TikTok drama vieweing.

I don’t understand what’s happened today but I can’t help thinking that cokcerpo is being incredibly unkind

Nov 10, 2023
Just saw a fyp recording cockerpoo said she lives in London. The other week she was talking about something and said her husband went “down to London” for the football
She replied to a comment before asking where she is from and this was her reply
IMG_6780.png

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
So she's enjoying the mind games the sick woman
Yes. The situation with deactivating social media happened within the last couple of hours. To disappear to feed into Lisa's idea she does have the right person then watch from a fake account and come back in a few hours makes no sense. Shes done it for no other reason than to cause Lisa distress.

Feb 29, 2024
Seems unconfirmed but Cockerpoo heard Lisa say the accused woman has been told to deactivate social media, deactivated hers. Watched people talk about it from another account then reactivated hers. Again feeding into Lisa's beliefs and causing her distress. I don't understand why she won't just stop. This is why Lisa thinks she is right because cockerpoo is playing mind games
That's shocking!! What a fing b!!! Thanks for the reply 👍

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She replied to a comment before asking where she is from and this was her reply
IMG_6780.png
Oh yeah I know I just saw her and dg recording and dg said she’s from London. But she said “my other half going to London for the weekend”. So one of those must be a lie.

Shes made a right rod for her own back with her behaviour and I have zero sympathy

May 3, 2024
uk
i keep seeing that Sophia grace in comments when cocker is in a box saying things like u live in the country side with a lovely garden… about remember kings Kay days where u showed us a house tour I know who u are….

i did think is she in with cockershit to play games with us but I do also see her in Zacs lives and I think she’s team zac

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The whole thing is a complete mess. Cockerpoo could have shut this down last week but carried on stirring the pot. Let's be clear , Cockerpoo isn't the only one who needs to be held to account , I am also SO angry at the people who've pushed Lisa to this point , I said last week NONE of them would give a flying s if anything happened to her , or her children and that's pissed me off. She needs to take some time away and not get caught up with people who are more worried about exposing cockerpoo than they are with her health , or her current case against this person who's put her through hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.