Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
IMG_7794.png
Any idea where Adam comes into all this? If so is it Adam ark they r talking about

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1518.jpeg

A tattle search about Paul and panda 🐼
They put out that he was a lotto winner but I believe he inherited a decent few million and was able to fund a business that turned over another few million. Definitely agree when it comes to their lifestyle choices, guess It can somewhat be used to prove that money definitely doesn't equal happiness.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This £400 uni.

Is this maybe something similar to sending a hate rose to someone perhaps? If he’s so rich and £400 means nothing?
I remember in a live last night , might have been in KarmaKas it was mentioned they have the mentality that to what a lot is for most people seems like small change to them. It's not me to tell people how to spend their money but if you wanted to change people's lives you wouldn't give 70% of it over to tiktok

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Honestly £400 is pin money, that's the kind of money that gets left in pockets when you send your trousers to the dry cleaners if you're wealthy
Yeah, like to me that’s a huge amount of money, but to a multi millionaire it’s probably the equivalent of a rose to me.

It might be morally weird because that money received would probably still be a large sum to daddy goo, but I feel like lion king is trying to say it was just a troll flex kind of move

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I remember in a live last night , might have been in KarmaKas it was mentioned they have the mentality that to what a lot is for most people seems like small change to them. It's not me to tell people how to spend their money but if you wanted to change people's lives you wouldn't have 70% of it over to tiktok
Mhmm, completely agree.
I by no way would tell another person how to live their life and abhor discussing money, however such amounts could and would change people's lives if directed at the right people.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
This £400 uni.

Is this maybe something similar to sending a hate rose to someone perhaps? If he’s so rich and £400 means nothing?

Could be wrong but I believe the Uni was sent to compete with Miss J who was podium for the ranks at the time. Im sure Panda brought up that Paul and J where being rather friendly and one got accused of liking the other romantically.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yeah, like to me that’s a huge amount of money, but to a multi millionaire it’s probably the equivalent of a rose to me.

It might be morally weird because that money received would probably still be a large sum to daddy goo, but I feel like lion king is trying to say it was just a troll flex kind of move
Yes, it is quite morally strange because from the aspect of a person unused to seeing a large scale gift be given to someone in that context it appears peculiar yet when considering the lifestyle you can view it as a kind of 'do you'.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I remember in a live last night , might have been in KarmaKas it was mentioned they have the mentality that to what a lot is for most people seems like small change to them. It's not me to tell people how to spend their money but if you wanted to change people's lives you wouldn't give 70% of it over to tiktok
There’s also a video on TikTok of them dropping big gifts to help with someone who’s struggling to make rent. I don’t get why you’d do it via TikTok and not just ask for their PayPal 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.