Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I get the feeling you’re not the leading authority on anything remotely sexually related puke
F04B3648-480D-4C8E-B2F2-AEF586B40FA5.jpeg

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
I see Lukewarm is going after EQ, Zac and Canadian Angie. Gaslighting his dim audience and screeching it’s just my opinion at any given time. Whilst it’s true it’s just his opinion it’s an incredibly biased one
I’ve watched the some of the chat ask for proof on what he’s said but they disappeared as quickly as they pop up.

Just admit you’re a lying lump of a hypocrite you angry little lesbian
Luke the blackmailer
Someone in Canadian Angie's live has said that Alex Brigham has stepped away from the clique.. I have no idea!
No they didn't they said they heard he had I can categorically say HE HAS NOT he is still 100% in the clique

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Am I fing dense or something?
Goo SA'd Panda and then months later sent him a uni?
panda's husband sent him a uni!

panda had told her husband about the SA and he still gifted him the uni.... however, they're claiming it was to do with baiting etc but in my opinion, i wouldn't purposely line my abusers pockets and if my other half did, he wouldn't be my other half any more.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
panda's husband sent him a uni!

panda had told her husband about the SA and he still gifted him the uni.... however, they're claiming it was to do with baiting etc but in my opinion, i wouldn't purposely line my abusers pockets and if my other half did, he wouldn't be my other half any more.
I may seem like a dick but I can't gather how people are so open by this s. Especially when they state how it affects them so much. I see too many people sit on lives and openly talk about it. I know personally someone who went through the R word and they didn't tell anyone for 3 years. Obviously people experience trauma differently and I get that but just doesn't sit right with me infront of 100's of random people

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
ALEXA PLAY THE CLAP CLAP SONG

ANGIE LOVES THE BEASTS 👏🏻BEASTS👏🏻BEASTS

Angie you and your sick little clique are all dirty nonce loving a and SA apologists. Imagine being part of that bunch a sewage spilling sycophants.
Yes yes yes 🙌 👏 😍

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Who the do is luke to decide how someone feels regarding their own SA. Do I agree with the uni being sent, absolutely not. But when it happened to me, I done some batshit things too. I worked with the man and still every day I’d come into work, act like nothing had happened, still brought in fing donuts and s for the man, because I didn’t know what else to do but act like normal. Disgusts me the way people are behaving as if it’s anything to do with them.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I may seem like a dick but I can't gather how people are so open by this s. Especially when they state how it affects them so much. I see too many people sit on lives and openly talk about it. I know personally someone who went through the R word and they didn't tell anyone for 3 years. Obviously people experience trauma differently and I get that but just doesn't sit right with me infront of 100's of random people
for me, if someone opens up about it on a platform, then fine - it's their trauma to discuss how they see fit. What i struggle with is people that say xyz publicly and then do something else online (like their husband gifting their alleged abuser a big gift on tiktok) that then allows people to poke holes in the story. It opens them up to victim blaming and if they are discovered to be fabricating the truth it hurts someone else that has actually had that happen to them and adds to the fear of talking out about such things to other victims.

I personally couldn't put my face online and talk in depth about my SA, as i know that i am not strong enough to handle strangers comments upon it but as i've said before, each to their own.

I don't think you're a dick for thinking like that, it does make even myself question, am i a dick for thinking these people are using their trauma for views? Despite knowing that i've been through a similar experience.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Who the do is luke to decide how someone feels regarding their own SA. Do I agree with the uni being sent, absolutely not. But when it happened to me, I done some batshit things too. I worked with the man and still every day I’d come into work, act like nothing had happened, still brought in fing donuts and s for the man, because I didn’t know what else to do but act like normal. Disgusts me the way people are behaving as if it’s anything to do with them.
No one knows how they're going to react in those situations, many people have gone through it (male, female, trans, non-binary) and in the moment/after you react in a way unique to you. This could mean you freeze around the person. It could mean you make yourself less of a threat. It could mean you get angry and violent towards the person. It could mean you fire back. Even if someone goes through multiple SA they might react differently each time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.