Elon Musk

@

@krassenstein

Now you can watch miniature videos on Twitter while you scroll your feed. All you have to do is click the video and then click the little icon on the bottom right of the video and it will miniaturize it.

Once miniaturized, you can move it around your screen anywhere or you’d like. See video below.

@

@mattyglesias

It has come to my attention that some folks feel:

(1) That this is a question &
(2) That I should “answer Elon’s question”

My reply:

(1) That’s not a question!
(2) Every time Twitter is asked by a government to censor something they have a choice about whether to comply

@

@Starlink

RT by @elonmusk: Starlink satellites are equipped with optical space lasers (pew pew), which allow us to provide truly global coverage and serve customers in the most remote locations on Earth http://starlink.com/technology🛰️🌎

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Falcon 9 launches 52 @Starlink satellites to orbit, completing this first stage booster’s 14th launch and landing

@

@Starlink

RT by @elonmusk: The space laser mesh is what enabled Starlink coverage for critical infrastructure, schools, and communities across the 169 island nation of Tonga in the South Pacific Ocean after it was hit by a tsunami last year 🛰️🇹🇴

@

@TitterDaily

NEWS: Twitter may be rebranded to a different name in the future, Elon has hinted.

He says compared to old Twitter, the X platform will have a much wider variety of long text, video, messaging, and financial services. Elon: “'Twitter' is, I think, the wrong branding for that”.

@

@elonmusk

R to @JeremyDBoreing: This was a mistake by many people at Twitter. It is definitely allowed.

Whether or not you agree with using someone’s preferred pronouns, not doing so is at most rude and certainly breaks no laws.

I should note that I do personally use someone’s preferred pronouns, just as I use someone’s preferred name, simply from the standpoint of good manners.

However, for the same reason, I object to rude behavior, ostracism or threats of violence if the wrong pronoun or name is used.

@

@JeremyDBoreing

Twitter canceled a deal with @realdailywire to premiere What is a Woman? for free on the platform because of two instances of “misgendering.”

I’m not kidding.

Here's what happened:🧵1/16

@

@stillgray

Imagine being Elon. You go to sleep thinking everything is in good hands, and when you wake up everything is on fire.

@

@elonmusk

Congratulations to Giga Shanghai & Tesla China SDS teams for their excellent work overcoming many obstacles over many years!!