Elon Musk

@

@micsolana

how is it even possible to spend $31 trillion and not end up with fusion or bullet trains or a little ol' moon colony, even? my healthcare is still expensive and it sucks?? i'm paying my own rent??? like where is it actually going i genuinely don't get it

@

@elonmusk

R to @TheRabbitHole84: Exactly. It is damaging to society to dilute what “hate speech” means.

@

@TheRabbitHole84

R to @davidmweissman: Asking questions is not hate speech. Abusing the term “hate speech” is why fewer people take it seriously.

@

@JonErlichman

R to @JonErlichman: Estimate of annual industry revenue from Bloomberg Intelligence.

@

@JonErlichman

Generative AI estimated revenue:

2032: $1.3 trillion
2031: $1.0 trillion
2030: $897 billion
2029: $728 billion
2028: $548 billion
2027: $399 billion
2026: $304 billion
2025: $217 billion
2024: $137 billion
2023: $67 billion
2022: $40 billion
2021: $23 billion
2020: $14 billion

@

@tszzl

my worst opinion is that the pickle rick episode was really good and Reddit ruined it for everyone

@

@InezFeltscher

R to @elonmusk: I appreciate your response, but why is this restriction still on the video?

@

@TheRabbitHole84

Corporations celebrating Pride Month has less to do with uplifting LGBT and more to do with uplifting ESG.

@

@DirtyTesLa

RT by @elonmusk: Powerwall is one of the best products I've ever purchased. Nothing but sunny blue skies for over a week, yet power is out for 5k+ customers.

Check out more details of my @Tesla Powerwall experience here

@

@e_kaspersky

We've discovered a new cyberattack against iOS called Triangulation.

The attack starts with iMessage with a malicious attachment, which, using a number of vulnerabilities in iOS installs spyware. No user action is required.

#IOSTriangulation