Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @realDailyWire: Definitely world champion Streisand Effect! This is being covered almost everywhere on Earth.

@

@historyinmemes

The final photograph of Freddie Mercury, taken in 1991, captures a poignant moment in his life. His partner, Jim Hutton, took this picture at their residence in London. Freddie Mercury, renowned as the lead vocalist of the iconic rock band Queen, is widely regarded as one of the greatest musicians of all time. Queen's composition and production of the legendary song "Bohemian Rhapsody" further solidify their status as one of the best bands in history. Notably, Mercury was an influential figure in the LGBT community during his lifetime and continues to be an inspiration today. Sadly, he succumbed to bronchial pneumonia as a result of AIDS.

In this photograph, Mercury appears visibly frail, with his skin tone and facial complexion displaying paleness compared to previous images.

Brian May, the guitarist of Queen, once recounted a conversation he had with Mercury during a dinner where they discussed his battle with AIDS. May recollected Mercury's words, stating, "The problem was actually his foot, and tragically there was very little left of it. Once, he showed it to us at dinner. And he said, 'Oh Brian, I'm sorry I've upset you by showing you that!'" May responded empathetically, saying, "I'm not upset, Freddie, except to realize you have to put up with all this terrible pain."

Tragically, Mercury passed away mere months before significant medical advancements against AIDS became available on the market. May expressed his sorrow, saying, "He missed by just a few months. If it had been a bit later, he would still have been with us, I'm sure. You can't engage in 'what if,' can you? You can’t go there because therein lays madness"

@

@Teknium1

R to @Teknium1: This model has long responses, no openai censorship, low hallucinations, and big brains. Here are example outputs:

@

@Riley_Gaines_

So happy for volleyball player and friend, Blake Allen. For feeling uneasy undressing next to a boy in her locker room, she was suspended from school and her dad lost his job. They told her she would only be let back in if she publicly apologized for her feelings of discomfort.