Elon Musk

@

@Starlink

RT by @elonmusk: Starlink on Igloolik Island in the northern territory of Nunavut, Canada 🛰️🇨🇦

@

@ReduxxMag

FRANCE: A lesbian bar has been forced to close in response to violent threats from trans activists.

The activists vandalized the venue and called the owner "transphobic" for asking trans-identified males not to sexually harass lesbian female patrons.

@

@elonmusk

R to @TwitterSpaces: System is being upgraded & stress-tested in advance of @RobertKennedyJr interview on Monday!

@

@TwitterSpaces

Heads up that we’re doing some maintenance on our infrastructure to help us handle bigger Spaces! There may be some minor turbulence in the next day or so as we flip some switches and turn some knobs. Thanks for hanging with us!

@

@DavidSacks

R to @DavidSacks: Summers is already talking up a 50bp rate hike in July. That won’t be good for CRE, banks, or stocks.

@

@DavidSacks

Hot jobs report today. I don’t know where they’re finding all these jobs. All I see are layoffs.

@

@BrianJJi

.@elonmusk presenting his vision for SpaceX and a fully reusable orbital launch vehicle, at a Hollywood house party in 2008.

Back when he needed a name tag.

@

@elonmusk

R to @JamesOKeefeIII: That person reported to Jim Baker and left Twitter for Google in 2021

@

@JamesOKeefeIII

Hey @elonmusk - care to identify the Twitter employee who went back and forth in emails with the “Counter Foreign Interference Task force” at DHS about videos I produced?

Twitter exec responded to DHS: “Thank you so much, we’ve applied a label to the tweet”