Elon Musk

@

@shellenberger

@

@shellenberger

San Francisco’s tourism board launched a $6M ad campaign to overcome the city’s global reputation as a drug and crime-ridden hell hole. Six days later, the owner of two of the city’s biggest hotels announced it was abandoning them because it lost faith that the city can recover.

@

@ray4tesla

This is the 1st 🇨🇳 Tesla owner I’ve ever seen who openly admits she hit a truck because she mistakenly stepped on accelerator instead of brake, damaging the crumble zone. Reporters approached her & suggested it was a brake failure. She rejected the claim. Her accident went viral on Toutiao, a popular social media platform.

@

@elonmusk

R to @MdBreathe: Antidepressants & many other medications are significantly overprescribed in America

@

@MdBreathe

What hit me most during today’s Twitter spaces event with @RobertKennedyJr was his comment about Americans leading the globe in SSRI use and how we need more safety data on these medications. I’ve noticed so many of my patients are on them and it worries me. Full article in comments.

@

@TRHLofficial

Autistic kids are awesome. They are also the largest class of children targeted by the trans agenda.

@

@elonmusk

Would be great to have shows from all parts of the political spectrum on this platform!

@

@TitterDaily

OPINION: Twitch may be as vulnerable to competition from Twitter Video as Youtube is.

Streamers are up in arms today over restrictions on branded content.

Creators also aren’t happy with Twitch’s new revenue split, or a trend of arbitrary bannings.

@

@teslaownersSV

Commuting sucks.
Tesla FSD is changing that completely. My drives don’t suck anymore except having to wait to get home. I no longer have to stop and press the pedal. The monotony of it all has forever changed due to Tesla making a life hack to solve the most gut wrenching part of my day.

@

@TitterDaily

R to @GerberKawasaki: Twitter displays why any tweet is recommended in tweet details.

Instead of blaming Twitter/Elon, why don’t you clean up who you follow?

Or use the mute/block function.