Elon Musk

@

@OyunerdeneMN

A productive and insightful discussion with @elonmusk today, exploring opportunities for mutual collaboration. We discussed potential partnerships, including securing internships for talented Mongolian engineers at @Tesla. #Mongolia #Innovation #Partnership

We discussed the possibility of welcoming @Tesla to #Mongolia and the potential use of #copper and #rareearth elements in #electricvehicle and battery production for industrial-scale mining.

We committed to further discuss cooperation on the development of #greentechnologies, education, investment in our country, and the use of electric vehicles. Our #NewRecoveryPolicy sets Mongolia on a path to prosperity as we work closely with the private sector. @elonmusk

@

@growing_daniel

It's insane that 3.3% of Canadians killed themselves last year using medically assisted suicides

@

@elonmusk

This platform will provide email addresses of subscribers (who opt in) to content creators, so that creators are able to leave this platform easily & take their subscribers with them if they want

@

@elonmusk

R to @AsraNomani: They keep chanting “protect our children”, but the children in question are not theirs

@

@AsraNomani

R to @AsraNomani: Mostly immigrant parents in Montgomery County, Md., face off against mostly white American-born woke women of privilege who use Lady Gaga to silence parents of color in @CoalitionVirtue — who outnumber the woke activists about 5-1. Wait til the end: one of these woke women refuses to shake my hand, while the religiously conservative men extend their hand to me. Parents just want the right to opt out of age-inappropriate sexual indoctrination.

Remember that most of these Maryland parents — like our mostly Asian parents in @coalitionforTJ in Virginia — speak English as a second language, fear challenging authority, have little legacy or “privilege” in America — and they will risk everything to protect their children. They are @rweingarten’s @SecCardona’s and the hard left’s worst nightmare. They are mama bears and papa bears who overcame their every fear to come out to protect their cubs. Parents will decide 2024!
@VivekGRamaswamy @RonDeSantis @CaseyDeSantis @GlennYoungkin @WinsomeSears @JasonMiyaresVA @GovChristie @ChrisSununu @realchrisrufo

@

@AsraNomani

The #WokeArmy is dealt a lethal blow. The battlefront: Montgomery County, Maryland. TODAY. The hard-left came after the kids and Muslim parents aren’t having it. 🧵

Montgomery County Public Schools recently refused to allow parents to opt out of indoctrination that relates to issues of sexuality and gender. As a Muslim feminist, I don’t agree with many of the conservative interpretations of my Muslim community, but I do believe and they believe in the integral right of parents to parent. During the Obama administration, Muslim groups aligned with far-left interest groups that actually contradicted the socially conservative beliefs of many Muslims. This was not going to sustain itself, I knew. I chronicle this unholy alliance in my book, WOKE ARMY. Sure enough the hard left came after the one interest that no mama bear or papa bear is going to surrender: our kids. Stay tuned for more reporting from the trenches of the war to save America’s children. ❤️