Elon Musk

@

@GerberKawasaki

Why do I see Ted Cruz tweets in my “for you” feed @elonmusk - he’s a dirt bag and a dont follow him or care to see his garbage tweets. How does this end up in my feed ?

@

@elonmusk

R to @krassenstein: Community Notes plus user comments will be great for correcting or adding context

@

@krassenstein

BREAKING: The first episode of “Tucker on Twitter” has just been released.

While I disagree with some of the things he says, he criticizes multiple Republicans, questions the infatuation that the media has on the LGBT stuff and gives a decent depiction of the problems within mainstream media.

I disagree with some of the things he says about Ukraine, in that I feel that Russia could have just as easily, or perhaps even more likely, have blown up the dam, but remember we are all free to community note this video in real time.

Overall, I like him on Twitter better then I liked him on Fox News, because we can all fact check him. Thoughts?

@

@neuralink

RT by @elonmusk: We currently have over 20 of our latest generation implants that have passed the 5-year mark of accelerated aging on benchtop (and still going!) 5⃣🚀 #techtuesday

@

@krassenstein

Most people aren't racist.
Most people aren't sexist
Most people aren't homophobes
Most people aren't bigots
Most people aren't antisemites
Most people aren't fascists
Most people aren't Nazis

Calling wide swaths of people any of the following only make the minority of people who actually are racists, homophobes, bigots, sexists, Nazis, fascists and antisemites appear more normal.

Stop overusing these terms. Save them for the actual lowlifes.

@

@elonmusk

R to @MattWalshBlog: View count is actually understated, as it does not include anything from our API, for example tweets you see in Google search results or on Bloomberg terminals

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: That said, it simply counts if you saw the post on the X/Twitter app or via web browser, not how long you watched

@

@JacobMyth

R to @elonmusk: Can you add another metric that displays average time watched? Or shows data on viewership drop-off?

@

@MattWalshBlog

What Is A Woman got 175 million views. Tucker's first episode has 20 million views in just four hours. We're watching as Twitter becomes a legitimate platform to watch not just short clips but full monologues, shows and even films. Absolute game changer. Huge win for free speech.