Elon Musk

@

@alex_avoigt

The Model S Plaid is now officially the fastest BEV on the Nürburgring and 8 seconds faster than the Porsche Taycan Turbo S

@Porsche: Your take but be prepared that the Roadster 2 is still to come 😉

Personally, I can testify, The Plaid is a true beast and incredible to drive

@

@elonmusk

R to @adamdangelo: True. Also, many other NN accelerator chips are also under development.

Nvidia will not have a monopoly on large-scale training & inference forever.

@

@adamdangelo

One reason the AI boom is being underestimated is the GPU/TPU shortage. This shortage is causing all kinds of limits on product rollouts and model training but these are not visible. Instead all we see is Nvidia spiking in price. Things will accelerate once supply meets demand.

@

@carolinecwilder

R to @krassenstein: The Following tab should remove any algorithmic sequence and/or bans/throttling. If I follow the person it’s because I want to see their tweets. I don’t need Twitter playing “dad” for me.

@

@elonmusk

R to @krassenstein: We are working on having this information will show up on your profile, so you know exactly what applies to your account.

Not as easy as it sounds, because there are many different systems at Twitter that affect accounts, especially in “Trust and Safety” software layer.

@

@krassenstein

Twitter Wish List:

Please reply and provide one thing that you want added or changed on Twitter.

I'll start:

People are continuing to get 'shadow banned' daily. When a user is 'shadow banned' or 'search banned' they have no clue why and most of the time don't even know that they are being censored.

Each user should have a dashboard which gives them information on whether they are shadow banned or search banned and for what reason and for which post.

Shadow Banning and Search Banning are ways to silence people without them knowing they are silenced. I'd argue it's even more damaging than flat out bans and suspensions. On top of that, if users don't know they are being censored or for what reason, how can they correct their mistakes?

Let's hear wish lists!

@

@ylecun

One of the strangest things about the world:
So many people have opinions based on prejudice or dogma that merely being a rationalist can make you look like a contrarian.

@

@ray4tesla

Model Y is the best family vehicle. Recently-made Model Ys have softer suspension which greatly improves ride comfort. Rigid suspension for previous MY was something 🇨🇳 owners complained about.

@

@Scobleizer

So many things to try to see if they improve your life or business. Too many things, truth be told.