Elon Musk

@

@TitterDaily

R to @TitterDaily: Elon says that traditional media have been forced into this business model of maximising clicks, since Google and Facebook have eaten up so much ad revenue.

Focusing on clicks incentivizes controversial stories that exagerate the more boring true version of events, he says.

@

@sunoxen

R to @TitterDaily: We really need a Twitter video app for Smart TVs. I’m not watching an hour long video on Twitter.

@

@TitterDaily

NEWS: Highlights from Zuby’s interview with Elon!

Elon points out that giving in to advertiser demands is costing Twitter about $2 Billion in ad revenue a year.

“Freedom of speech is pretty expensive”.

🧵

@

@redtesla69

Cannot link to this site today- when I post the link this auto-pops up.

“Your Tweet couldn't be sent because this link has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially harmful.”

@

@barefooter64

R to @DrJBhattacharya: My family situation includes a rare, complex condition. The number of MDs of all specialties who have a cursory impression based on 20 year old hypotheses is the reason AI has the potential to make medicine better. If only they would simply use it to get reasonably up to date summaries of current thought.

@

@DrJBhattacharya

Fantastic account of a battle in interpreting medical papers between Prof. Harvey Risch of Yale and an AI.

If Risch is John Henry & the AI is the steam-powered rock drilling machine, let's just say the folk story needs re-writing for the modern age.