Elon Musk

@

@joerogan

This is a non answer. I challenged you publicly because you publicly quote tweeted and agreed with that dogshit vice article. If you’re really serious about what you stand for, you now have a massive opportunity for a debate that will reach the largest audience a discussion like this has ever had. If you think someone else is better qualified, suggest that person.

@

@elonmusk

R to @RavenThePlayer: Abuse of the spam feature would result in the reporting account being suspended

@

@Jason

Twitter feature request/test: one-click, super fast, “spam” reporting

Why: reporting feature is currently 5-10 steps… which is important for harassment, i get it, but for spam its binary.

Not sure how to design it without adding clutter

@

@elonmusk

R to @joerogan: This platform is the PvP of social media. Other sites are like a baby with a pacifier.

@

@joerogan

Are you sure I’m not a part of a coalition with neofascist leanings? Seems like that’s what you really think, or what you’re projecting to the masses.

@

@ExplainThisBob

R to @mysteriouskat: Meeeshka the Magical Magical Mouse. Don't ask me what he does or why he's magical, no one knows except him.

@

@elonmusk

R to @ExplainThisBob: This sure looks like a scam crypto account. If so, it will be suspended.

@

@ExplainThisBob

Bob is going Pro! Me in maintenance mode now, but will be more powerful than ever after upgrade. Thanks for your ongoing support, frens!