Elon Musk

@

@mysteriouskat

I'd like to invite corporations to really take a stand for LGBTQ rights by flying pride flags in the countries where they matter most...where it will hurt their sales, not help them. (I recognize it's illegal in some countries, but in many, it's simply not profitable).

@

@cb_doge

"A new philosophy of the future is needed. I believe it should be curiosity about the Universe ā€“ expand humanity to become a multiplanet, then interstellar, species to see whatā€™s out there."

ā€” Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @WhalesGuru: Spamming replies with non-sequitur self-promotion will result in account suspension

@

@joerogan

Peter, if you claim what RFKjr is saying is ā€œmisinformationā€ I am offering you $100,000.00 to the charity of your choice if youā€™re willing to debate him on my show with no time limit.

@

@PeterDiamandis

A good way to understand Exponentials:

1 million seconds ago was 11 days ago.
1 billion seconds ago was 1992 (31 years ago).
1 trillion seconds ago was 31,000 B.C.

@

@elonmusk

Accounts that try to game our verification system with non-sequitur self-promotion or advertise in a misleading way will be suspended

@

@elonmusk

R to @mysteriouskat: If everyone stopped eating red meat, the result would be genocide of the cow nation!

Iā€™m in favor kind treatment of farm animals, but not their destruction.

@

@mysteriouskat

I don't eat animals, but PETA's campaigns and tweets are seriously getting me to reconsider. The people who run Peta's social media will likely be first on the menu.