Elon Musk

@

@joerogan

That would be a great suggestion if you could assure that the industry you were representing wasn’t completely captured by heartless monsters who have a history of some of the biggest criminal fines in human history because their deception has cost hundreds of thousands of people their lives. It would be a great suggestion if the industry you were defending didn’t occasionally look at human beings as an opportunity to generate insane wealth regardless of the tragic consequences. But you can’t do that, so… maybe it would be a good idea to have a fing debate.

@

@growing_daniel

Remember when the entire United States got obsessed with these for like one summer in 2007

@

@elonmusk

R to @farzyness: To be frank, we’re lucky to have modern medicine. I’d be dead from malaria if not for chloroquine & doxycycline.

But, we should still question medicine, rather than considering it sacred. The entire foundation of science is to question it, thereby coming closer to the truth.

@

@farzyness

Elon Musk, Joe Rogan, and RFK Jr. doing more to dismantle Big Pharma than any politician in the history of the United States... combined.

I wonder if any of the politicians that are constantly crying about Big Pharma's role in fing up this country will come to their defense.

@

@farzyness

There's an obvious rot in our scientific communities. There's so-called "scientists" that appear incapable of embracing the scientific method.

They also seem to hate being held accountable.

@

@elonmusk

R to @mcjamez: I bought it anyway. Didn’t actually expect it to work like the video.

But this is news that there is a drone – albeit expensive – that actually works!

@

@mcjamez

I thought it was dumb for @elonmusk to buy Twitter…. But community notes is savage. Would the below screen shot have EVER happened pre Elon?

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: But it was a mistake to push for so many Covid-19 booster shots (even the initial vaccine shot was overkill on quantity).

There‘s obviously risk of the immune system going out of control when it sees what what you’ve trained it to believe is a serious disease over & over again.

@

@elonmusk

R to @chhardman: Accurate summary. Look, I’m prepared to argue in favor of vaccines if you’d like.

Do I think vaccines should be examined closely & mortality risk isn’t substantially reduced in America? Yes.

However, you should definitely take vaccines if traveling to places where that disease is prevalent!

Do I think you should take most vaccines even if you never leave America? Also yes. The benefit may be small, but the risk is much smaller.

@

@WhatsupFranks

R to @elonmusk: Can you PLEASE get Rogan to have Dr Irving Kirsch on his show. He's done the best study's on SSRI's and placebo.

@

@chhardman

Quick summary:

@PeterHotez: "Wow, RFK Jr. and Rogan were spreading dangerous misinformed."

@joerogan: "Okay, come show us what we have wrong."

Hotez: "No."

Joe: "Why not?"

@elonmusk: "He knows he's wrong."

Hotez: "I'm an expert"

Joe: "Okay, come share your expertise"

Hotez: "Wow. You're all conspiracy theorist fascists"