Elon Musk

@

@KanekoaTheGreat

Hunter Biden sent his banking documentation to a Maltese auction house owner — who was later arrested for money laundering Burisma funds — to open an account at a bank that was subsequently shut down for money laundering, all in a country known for money laundering.

3M views 👀

@

@elonmusk

R to @AskTheWassie: Promotion of scams under the guise of being a funny/helpful bot will result in suspension. Doesn’t matter how much you pay us.

@

@AskTheWassie

hit 10K followers, ain't no smol achievement tbw

big love to all u legends ridin with $Wassie

u da best iwo

@

@elonmusk

R to @PeterHotez: So you’re saying you endorse Vice?
https://www.vice.com/en/article/qbzqvv/colombia-donkey-fing

@

@mysteriouskat

These results so far are pretty fascinating: 47% are either married/in relationship/or have dated within the last 6 months & 43.5% haven't been on a date in over 2 years! What do you think accounts for this?

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: In all seriousness, I agree that we should make elaborate tax-avoidance schemes illegal, but acting upon that would upset a lot of donors, so we will see words, but no action.

Those who will actually be forced to carry the burden of excess government spending are lower to middle income wage earners, as they cannot escape payroll tax.

@

@elonmusk

R to @JoeBiden: Please give him the password, so he can do his own tweets. Please, I’m begging you!

@

@elonmusk

R to @PeterHotez: First of all, I am generally pro vaccine. I have been vaccinated against pretty much everything, as have my kids.

Second, I think there is tremendous promise in synthetic mRNA. It is like medicine going from analog to digital.

That said, the world obviously went crazy with excess vaccination against “Covid-19”. I have that in quotes, because the RNA sequences changed so much that I called it the virus of Theseus.

So many people I know had serious side effects from the vaccines, including myself. Failure to acknowledge that is a lie.

As for the deaths you claim are due to Covid-19, why is the nation of Sweden still alive!? 🤔

Just go on Rogan and do the debate.

@

@PeterHotez

Seriously Elon? This is monstrous. 200,000 Americans needlessly perished (including 40,000 Texans, our neighbors) because they were victims of antivaccine disinformation during our awful Covid delta/BA.1 waves in 2021-22. Please don’t do this…

@

@elonmusk

R to @GilliRoth: Exactly. Two of my kids are on the spectrum and they got it from me, not vaccines. It was obvious from when they were babies, but thankfully improved to some degree over time.

@

@GilliRoth

R to @elonmusk: I agree with the same Elon. My kids are on the spectrum. Shots did not put them on the spectrum. They got it from me. But in regards to the vaccine, I was told if you have autoimmune not to get it--I was told it would be like gasoline on fire--yet, I'm being bullied STILL to vaccinate my children and we've already survived covid twice. It was mild--sore throat.
The fact that they completely HID natural immunity when it was RIGHT on the CDC website tells me all I need to know. If you spoke natural immunity you were called a nutjob. Natural immunity lasts 3+ years. Shots last months which is why they give you boosters. Both from the CDC but buried in their site:

@

@elonmusk

R to @TheRabbitHole84: There is an argument that the negatives of SSRIs outweigh the positives