Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @Cryptoking: Sorry for the delay, we’re tentatively launching Verified on Friday next week.

Gold check for companies, grey check for government, blue for individuals (celebrity or not) and all verified accounts will be manually authenticated before check activates.

Painful, but necessary.

@

@elonmusk

R to @Cryptoking: All verified individual humans will have same blue check, as boundary of what constitutes “notable” is otherwise too subjective.

Individuals can have secondary tiny logo showing they belong to an org if verified as such by that org.

Longer explanation next week.

@

@elonmusk

R to @MrAndyNgo: That is a disturbing story and very concerning that Twitter took no action, despite clear violation of ToS. Report in this thread for now.

@

@elonmusk

R to @getpaidwrite: I am neither conventionally right nor left, but I agree with your point.

The woke mind virus has thoroughly penetrated entertainment and is pushing civilization towards suicide.

There needs to be a counter-narrative.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: And, technically, you could win a naval war with lasers from space, at least that would *hypothetically* be one approach 😉

@

@elonmusk

R to @saylor: Deliberate impersonation/deception will result in account suspension.

Organizational affiliation, bio and follower count distinguish between people who genuinely have the exact same name.

We shall see how it goes.

@

@elonmusk

R to @Esqueer_: Incitement to violence will result in account suspension.

Currently suspended accounts will be enabled slowly next week after manual review to determine whether they have potentially broken the law or engaged in spam.

Twitter will be a forum for the peaceful exchange of views.

@

@elonmusk

R to @Liz_Wheeler: I certainly hope it does not come to that, but, yes, if there is no other choice, I will make an alternative phone