Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @TimRunsHisMouth: I’m fine with Trump not tweeting. The important thing is that Twitter correct a grave mistake in banning his account, despite no violation of the law or terms of service.

Deplatforming a sitting President undermined public trust in Twitter for half of America.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: As a reminder, I was a significant supporter of the Obama-Biden presidency and (reluctantly) voted for Biden over Trump

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: But freedom of speech is the bedrock of a strong democracy and must take precedence.

My preference for the 2024 presidency is someone sensible and centrist. I had hoped that would the case for the Biden administration, but have been disappointed so far.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: That the mind virus is pushing humanity towards extinction is not hyperbole

@

@elonmusk

R to @WholeMarsBlog: Most people still have no idea. FSD is the most important software release of any kind in a very long time.

@

@elonmusk

R to @AGHamilton29: This alleged expert is saying things that are flat-out false. I have now said several times of Twitter that incitement to violence, obviously including threats of physical harm, will result in account suspension.

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Falcon 9’s first stage has landed on the Just Read the Instructions droneship

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Dragon separation confirmed; autonomous docking to the @space_station on Sunday, November 27 at ~7:30 a.m. ET