Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @slashdot: This is one the biggest failures in US journalistic integrity of the 21st century

@

@elonmusk

R to @teddyschleifer: If SBF was as good at running a crypto exchange as he was at bribing media, FTX would still be solvent!

@

@TwitterBusiness

RT by @elonmusk: Stronger ROI for advertisers.
Relevant ads for everyone.

New Twitter solutions are now live 👇

@

@elonmusk

R to @engineers_feed: Neil A, which is alien spelled backwards, was first person on the moon, and the year was 69 …

@

@elonmusk

R to @PatrickWStanley: It is objectively the case that “conservative” political candidates were more negatively affected than “progressive” candidates.

Anyone using Twitter knows this. Question is simply one of magnitude.

@

@elonmusk

R to @catturd2: They need to exist to stop scams, spam, NSFW & illegal stuff from going viral, but they should obviously not be used for political purposes

@

@elonmusk

R to @ahmedsalims: Fun level on Twitter has definitely increased! I’m having a great time tbh.

@

@elonmusk

R to @JohnathonWillow: Yeah, these are umm … bad words. I read through the list last week & have to say I learned a few things 😳!!

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: I have half a mind to wag my finger at the 1500 accounts that caused the spike, but I shall forebear 🙄

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Reducing the max allowed tweets/day to a number below what a speed typist on meth could do was helpful