Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @zswitten: There still isn’t a good strawberry picking robot, but researchers are working on it.

As they apply AI to maximizing how many strawberries get picked, it might do whatever it takes to get more & more planted, until eventually there are strawberry fields forever …

@

@elonmusk

I meet so many people who read twitter every day, but almost never tweet.

If I may beg your indulgence, please add your voice to the public dialogue!

@

@elonmusk

R to @Spooks: Have you clicked on your tweet analytics (little bar graph)?

Those who read tweets outnumber those who reply/retweet/like tweets by over 1000%.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Twitter will start showing view count for all tweets, just as view count is shown for all videos. The system is far more alive than it would seem.

@

@elonmusk

R to @araghougassian: The problem is that likes are public, subjecting people to criticism, and “like” is often the wrong description, as you often just think something is interesting or notable, but not likable.

We need to add these critical distinctions.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: View count will show how many people actually see tweets, just as is done for videos. You will sometimes have a video view count of 1M with only 20k likes!

@

@elonmusk

R to @jordanbpeterson: Compared to AI, progress with Neuralink will be slow and easy to assess, as there is large regulatory apparatus approving medical devices.

There is no regulatory oversight of AI, which is a *major* problem. I’ve been calling for AI safety regulation for over a decade!

@

@elonmusk

R to @dcherring: Exactly. That’s why I’m encouraging people to interact with Twitter more!

@

@elonmusk

R to @yvanleterrible2: We aren’t doing well at surfacing tweets from less prominent handles, as it’s almost impossible to distinguish between authentic humans vs bots/trolls.

This is why $8/month with phone and optional ID verification, as well as organizational affiliation, is so important.

@

@elonmusk

R to @kanyewest: Jesus taught love, kindness and forgiveness.

I used to think that turning the other cheek was weak & foolish, but I was the fool for not appreciating its profound wisdom.