Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @alex_avoigt: This is silly. Only two numbers are needed to calculate range: battery energy density and average vehicle energy consumed per unit distance.

@

@elonmusk

R to @TheeAleexJ: I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence. Account will be suspended.

@

@elonmusk

R to @KimDotcom: Just clarifying that his account is being suspended for incitement to violence, not an unflattering pic of me being hosed by Ari.

Frankly, I found those pics to be helpful motivation to lose weight!

@

@elonmusk

R to @shortword: Current efficiency is 1.7kWh/mile, but there is a clear path to 1.6, possibly 1.5

@

@neuralink

RT by @elonmusk: Thank you for joining our live stream to hear about the progress the team has made in the last year. In case you missed it, here’s the full recording:

@

@elonmusk

You know Twitter is being fair when extremists on far right and far left are simultaneously upset!

Twitter aims to serve center 80% of people, who wish to learn, laugh & engage in reasoned debate. ❤️

@

@elonmusk

R to @kylenabecker: That resulted in a major spike. Twitter will be publishing actual “hate speech” (same list company has always used) impressions later today & every week going forward.

@

@elonmusk

R to @Kristennetten: Please report accounts doing so. Repeated harassment falls into the spam category, so will result in a temp suspension.

@

@elonmusk

Hate speech impressions (# of times tweet was viewed) continue to decline, despite significant user growth!

@TwitterSafety will publish data weekly.

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom of reach. Negativity should & will get less reach than positivity.

@

@elonmusk

R to @Ravii_kc: We will publish stats on Love Speech too, as it is vastly higher than Hate Speech!