Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I have awful credit too, but it’s from running a house I can’t afford!
I’m 26 for reference, (I’ve always wanted to ask if there’s anyone similar age to me on here or am I baby 🤣) had to move out at 22 for my mental health … that’s a story for another day
Had to grow up quick unfortunately, and so I laugh at Aimee I really do. The fact she couldn’t move a bit of furniture, I do it every couple of months because I rearrange so much in my house
Had a very bad sprain to the foot last year taking some very heavy set of drawers downstairs on my own, all I heard off everyone was “WHY DIDNT YOU ASK FOR HELP” well for 1. I want it done NOW and for 2. I’ve taken these drawers up and down these stairs several times and always been fine to do it myself, I just was s with my positioning this time round 🤣🤣

And also regarding your friend. I’m a strong believer that mental health comes first. No matter how much you suffer financially, if you’re in a toxic environment (home, work) you will never mentally recover. It’s the whole “if you don’t like your life, change it” mentality for me. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with going for a less pressurised job for less money. I’m one of those people I don’t want power because that comes with a hell of a lot of stress! And your work life just isn’t worth it. Your work won’t be by your side in your final days, family and loved ones will x
I think you might be out CC baby ☺️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Didn’t want to post this on the other thread but still I won’t go into much detail you never know whose watching 👀
Just wanted to say I’m sorry if at the moment I only react to your replies, I’m just in a little bit of a slump at the moment!
I’m sure I’ll be fine in a few days!
❤️❤️
Here lurkey when and if you need us ❤️❤️❤️
Keep being fabulous you xxxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Didn’t want to post this on the other thread but still I won’t go into much detail you never know whose watching 👀
Just wanted to say I’m sorry if at the moment I only react to your replies, I’m just in a little bit of a slump at the moment!
I’m sure I’ll be fine in a few days!
❤️❤️
You have nothing to apologise for babe and take as much time as you need for yourself right now. Please don’t stress about putting the videos in the other chat as I can do it if you want for a few days.
What’s important is YOU feeling better and just know we are all here for you @thelurker66 ❤️❤️xxxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I've just come back on this thread and hv missed lots off here i think! You said..please don't think bad of me... Couldn't be further from the truth. I have had only positive thoughts about you...honestly ❤️ xx
@noseyneighbour this means the world to me babe and I feel the same about you too ❤️

In fact I have so much care for all my faceless friends here. You are all amazing, truthful, caring, loyal, funny and genuine and they are some pretty special qualities to have ❤️❤️❤️

Anyone EVER tells you differently then send them to the real Jo and I will put them in their place 🥰😘

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You have nothing to apologise for babe and take as much time as you need for yourself right now. Please don’t stress about putting the videos in the other chat as I can do it if you want for a few days.
What’s important is YOU feeling better and just know we are all here for you @thelurker66 ❤️❤️xxxx
Thanks Jo! I’m trying to just distract myself at the moment, obviously don’t want to say too much on here because we all know they’ll use it against you 🙄 and thanks everyone for the love ❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Thanks Jo! I’m trying to just distract myself at the moment, obviously don’t want to say too much on here because we all know they’ll use it against you 🙄 and thanks everyone for the love ❤️❤️
I totally get that as I have to stop myself at times with saying too much because you never know who reads here. Whatever you’re going through right now mentally, physically or both please put YOU first. This situation is temporary and if it involves making any big decisions do a Pro’s and Con’s list.
Don’t be too hard yourself either and this might sound silly but whenever I need to get out my head I put one of my favourite films on.
Probably got this wrong but did you say you do weightlifting or bodybuilding as you could also do a session to help distract you.
Sending you a massive virtual hug and lots of positive, loving energy to you babe 🤗❤️🤗❤️

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I totally get that as I have to stop myself at times with saying too much because you never know who reads here. Whatever you’re going through right now mentally, physically or both please put YOU first. This situation is temporary and if it involves making any big decisions do a Pro’s and Con’s list.
Don’t be too hard yourself either and this might sound silly but whenever I need to get out my head I put one of my favourite films on.
Probably got this wrong but did you say you do weightlifting or bodybuilding as you could also do a session to help distract you.
Sending you a massive virtual hug and lots of positive, loving energy to you babe 🤗❤️🤗❤️
Are you busy tomorrow @itsmejo? Free around 2pm maybe?? 😉😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport

Attachments

• IMG_4020.jpeg
    IMG_4020.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 44

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I did reply back to you as I swear I said I was at the vets in the morning and I could possibly do tomorrow and which coffee shop as loads in town 🙈🤣
I keep losing this thread as everything has changed on here and I’m not used to it yet 🤣
No worries, I can't find anything myself now it's changed! 🤣 I was thinking maybe costa at central 12, or maybe cafe nero?

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour this means the world to me babe and I feel the same about you too ❤️

In fact I have so much care for all my faceless friends here. You are all amazing, truthful, caring, loyal, funny and genuine and they are some pretty special qualities to have ❤️❤️❤️

Anyone EVER tells you differently then send them to the real Jo and I will put them in their place 🥰😘
❤️ Thanks Jo ❤️❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
I've just got back from work... has something happened?? Saw I was tagged but can't comment . Can anyone fill me in please? 🙏 @thelurker66
Everyone's username has changed apart from yours from what I can tell. It looks different on CC. Is there a new group I need to join?! I'm an anxious mess...don't like change when I dont know wtf is going on! 🫣 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.