J.K. Rowling

@

@smallpalang

RT by @jk_rowling: Palestinian Muslims being interviewed & asked their opinions on the Iranian protests & who they support

@

@RGalbraith

RT by @jk_rowling: Strike and Robin are waiting for you.

Tune in tonight for the first episode of the Troubled Blood TV series on @BBCOne in the UK!

⏰ We'll see you at 9pm . . .

#TroubledBlood #RobertGalbraith #StrikeTV #StrikeAndRobin #CormoranStrike #RobinEllacott

@

@jk_rowling

I spoke to Suzanne Moore about feminism, filters and a new support centre for female survivors of sexual violence in Edinburgh and the Lothians.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @DalgetySusan: Courage, friend. One battle lost is not the war.
💜🤍💚#WomenWontWheest

@

@DalgetySusan

RT by @jk_rowling: If @ScottishLabour MSPs led by @AnasSarwar vote for the Gender Recognition Bill next they will, as @mbmpolicy explains here, turn back the clock further on women’s ability to find single sex services, when those matter to them most.
The Labour Party 💔🥀

@

@jk_rowling

My husband bought me a whisky miniatures advent calendar and I'm concerned he might soon realise all the drawers are empty except Dec 24th and that'll be empty tonight.

@

@jk_rowling

I've been funding a crisis centres for over 20 years. I founded a female-only a crisis centre in my home city because there's no longer such a service here and women were crying out for one. A trans woman heads the only other a centre in town. TW are already well-served.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @HathorsDaughter: He's wonderful and in an effort to deserve him, I bought him a beer and pork scratchings advent calendar.