J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @TheRealLindaK: Dave's a great name for a cat, although the funniest cat name I ever heard was Baby Jesus.

@

@UN_SPExperts

RT by @jk_rowling: Allow women and girls to speak on sex, gender & #genderidentity without intimidation or fear - @UNSRVAW: “Discrimination based on sex and sexual orientation is prohibited in international and regional human rights law."

@

@jk_rowling

James owns one of the best Italian restaurants in London. He hosted a dinner last year to raise funds for my charity @lumos's work in Ukraine, for which he's been targeted by trans activists ever since.

The next bit's for Strike fans (see below the line)

@ilporticolondon features in the next Strike novel, #TheRunningGrave (James didn't know this; it was supposed to be a surprise, but hey ho).

Tweet me your most entertaining (or accurate, or insightful, or amusingly bonkers) predictions for what happens in #TheRunningGrave and I'll buy the author of the winning tweet dinner at @ilportico for themselves and three guests. I'll also pay for your travel if you're outside London. And you're allowed to buy all the most expensive stuff, including champagne (even though Strike doesn't like it.)

Let the games begin. Deadline will be 10pm UK time.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @B74368049Steven: They broke his restaurant's windows for the crime of raising money to get vulnerable children out of the path of the war, so I'm going to have to answer 'no' to that one.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @CRRichards10: You'll love it, it's fabulous. Some of the best food I've ever eaten and run by one of the kindest people I've ever met.

@

@jk_rowling

There's a lot of burying alive in the early suggestions. Did not see that coming.
#TheRunningGrave @ilporticolondon

@

@jk_rowling

This one speaks to me, because I've set my hair alight on a candle in a restaurant.
#TheRunningGrave

@

@jk_rowling

There has clearly been a leak from my publishers
#TheRunningGrave
@ilporticolondon
@bindelj

@

@jk_rowling

R to @ehlana456: Oooh, I like that. Not that it would be much of a competition...

@

@jk_rowling

R to @ilporticolondon: I think it is, James. You don't realise because they're so damned powerful they've even got you hoodwinked.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @LouiBaxter: Strike's very bad at pretending he's happy when he's not. Very bad indeed.