J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @wundt_vil: Reported. I'm so sorry. There's something very wrong with whoever runs that account.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @wundt_vil: ❤️ Oh, Sam. I've been following your story. You're so brave and you'll have helped many others by being as courageous as you have. I'm just sorry you get this kind of vileness thrown at you x

@

@wundt_vil

R to @jk_rowling: Thank you. Words like this from someone who brightened my childhood the way you did mean the world. I hope you know how loved you are ❤️

@

@wundt_vil

I’d never normally ask people to report anything but this lot are something else. Terf for hire by right wing is one thing - I’d like to receive the funds because I live in a council flat in Glasgow and don’t have a penny - but using what happened to me for a tweet is sickening

@

@YOULIKEMYPACE

R to @jk_rowling: What are you on about? He was simply trying to her calm down. Your views are getting more and more deranged

@

@ipa1869

R to @jk_rowling: And she seems to move her arms in a way that suggests she doesn’t want him to touch her.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @OkayBiology: Not all men do it, but I've literally never seen a woman get inappropriately close to another woman and try and touch or hold her during an argument.

@

@OkayBiology

R to @jk_rowling: Reminds me of Willoughby on Big Brother trying to make women he was arguing with feel uncomfortable by closing in & touching them.

@

@jk_rowling

And @HumzaYousaf puts his hands on the female protestor, because of course he does. Would he stroke the arm of a male heckler? Would he physically take hold of him? Or would he respect a fellow man's personal space and physical boundaries when trying to reassert his authority?

@

@UNSRVAW

RT by @jk_rowling: I appreciate the strong support by many #women and feminist organizations to the mandate and the work that I do. 🙏

@

@fem_mb

RT by @jk_rowling: Lucille Ball, doing a Q&A with UCLA theater students for America Alive! in 1978, repeatedly ordered co-host David Sheehan to stop touching female students.

She knew the girls felt powerless to speak up, so she used her power to speak up for them. Queen.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: And I'm awake at 1.19am UK time because I'm working, which gives you another clue as to what it takes to make it: keep grafting.

@

@jk_rowling

Apologies for the pedantry, but I started Potter at 25. That said, the idea of your life can come at any age, there's no sell-by date on making it and I loathe the prescriptive 'you've got to have made it by...' nonsense.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @RebbeccaLonnie: Anyone who claims to have it all figured out should be mistrusted on principle.

@

@RebbeccaLonnie

Love this woman so much! Makes me feel so much better knowing it’s okaii I don’t have it figured out yet

@

@jk_rowling

R to @innershelter_: At 30 I was objectively speaking the biggest failure I knew: broke, a failed marriage behind me and a manuscript nobody had bought. (I did have an adorable kid, though).

@

@innershelter_

R to @jk_rowling: I had a very strong 30 years-old crisis because this “you’ve got to have made it by..”