jodie-leigh @deadringxr

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
I feel like I’m repeating myself, you can find emails regarding court cases but can find evidence to prove you have BPD, PTSD AND OCD. BPD is something I have heard you speak about online and by the sounds of it you have lied about having this condition and people bonded with you over it.
You will repeat yourself because she is being selected.

Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
That is a claim.
Which you or the other presents would present if you wanted to come to a conclusion.
I have an email somewhere or if I can’t find the email I think I actually printed off and filed in the case storage, I’ll have to check but it was from their lawyers (not acas) and had like an order I had to sign saying I couldn't speak about anything if I took the offer

I don’t think I’ll be able to post that one? Like I’ve tried to post what I can but I’m not actually sure where I stand on being allowed to post that thingy cos it was like a contract looking thing

Apr 1, 2024
Bob
How do you prove you have a mental illness? I genuinely only have one document I got when I was diagnosed about 7 years ago. Apart from that my only evidence would be how it affects my life and my medication. Just curious what people expect her to provide 😊
You can see all you medical illnesses on the nhs app, also she has claimed to have it somewhere she just needs to find it.

Apr 1, 2024
UK
How do you prove you have a mental illness? I genuinely only have one document I got when I was diagnosed about 7 years ago. Apart from that my only evidence would be how it affects my life and my medication. Just curious what people expect her to provide 😊
Self diagnosis is fine to an extent
But you do have to get officially diagnosed eventually because it is dangerous and also can be harmful to people that suffer.

Feb 28, 2024
Honestly I’m doing my best to provide what I can where I can but it feels like some want blood at this point

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It says albeit they did not think the claimant (me) was apart of it but of other witness statements they believe it was personal amongst them.

All I’m asking is that people consider the fact there is a lot of evidence from both parties that are not public. What I went through is not something im comfortable speaking about.
but you have no proof that any of your mental health conditions are formerly diagnosed? I think that is what people are actually interested in getting to the bottom of. All those referral letters etc do show that youve had lots of interaction with the NHS but none of it relates to the mental health illnessses you claim. I think that is why you got discussed by people in a live the other night.

Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
By proving what you indeed have. A diagnosis letter. Which we are all still waiting for

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Nothing she has provided, including the court document of a case where she was claiming her employers didn't take into account her health for which the courts would have required ALL evidence of such bad health conditions and failed to do so as there isn't any.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
I feel like I’m repeating myself, you can find emails regarding court cases but can find evidence to prove you have BPD, PTSD AND OCD. BPD is something I have heard you speak about online and by the sounds of it you have lied about having this condition and people bonded with you over it.
I have certain stuff uploaded to my iCloud
I have emails

What I haven’t had the ability to do is get out of bed today.

• Haha
Apr 1, 2024
UK
I have an email somewhere or if I can’t find the email I think I actually printed off and filed in the case storage, I’ll have to check but it was from their lawyers (not acas) and had like an order I had to sign saying I couldn't speak about anything if I took the offer

I don’t think I’ll be able to post that one? Like I’ve tried to post what I can but I’m not actually sure where I stand on being allowed to post that thingy cos it was like a contract looking thing
But the emails you showed were to an Acas email. 🧐

• Haha
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
for a tribunal purpose you would write to your gp or doctor and say ' i need a document confirming my diagnosis'. they would then write you one its a v quick process usually. and whrn you were originally diagnosed they would have paperwork to marry up to their letter but also you may have it lying around at home or like me, you wouldnt as youre messy haha.

Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
I have emails

Sorry. But if people were sitting accusing me of lying about condition. You best believe I would be up gathering my diagnoses and proving them wrong. And I indeed suffer from conditions you claim to have

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
but you have no proof that any of your mental health conditions are formerly diagnosed? I think that is what people are actually interested in getting to the bottom of. All those referral letters etc do show that youve had lots of interaction with the NHS but none of it relates to the mental health illnessses you claim. I think that is why you got discussed by people in a live the other night.
Spot on

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I have emails

you didnt show the tribunal any evidence of those diagnosis or treatment. and you still havent. can you see why people dont belive you on those ones? your answers are also quite circular and make you look worse.

• Love
Apr 1, 2024
UK

Acas? This is isn't a lawyer. This is a claim for possible early Consilliation (spelling).
Which is an reach and agreement service with the other party.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402-154921.png
    Screenshot_20240402-154921.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Haha
Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
This could have been put to bed hours ago with diagnosis letters. Instead of wasting your energy on gathering other things that we don’t care about. We don’t want your blood. We want the proof you’re diagnosed with conditions you claimed to suffer from as it’s been brought to attention this could be a lie. We didn’t need to see referrals and the in betweens. The diagnoses would have shut it down