jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
UK
The respondent (employer) conceded after the judges said there’s enough in black and white that they could not deny at that point because of other recorded stuff where they mentioned my anxiety/fibro from their side. If that makes sense in what I’m typing?
Their case was based on that they had no idea from the start which was a lie. It was my case to prove that they did know. I supplied all the evidence I had and a lot of paperwork was involved. It was based on them knowing. They even tried to settle it and I turned down the money.

I wish I had the mental strength to take it further but I was not in a good place and I had represented myself from the start. Do I wish I did carry on? Sometimes, yeah.
The legal papers do not say that though.
Inconclusive
not leading to a firm conclusion or result; not ending doubt or dispute.
A lot of the conditions were questioned but concluded with the same result, not to be found.
It is hard to believe you when this is black and white law order.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I don't know how we are supposedly nitpicking and selective reading when it is 47 documentation pages over a 2 year period? I am no professor in English but i know from my studies that selective reading etc is only taking a small piece of information and disregarding the rest. That is 47 pages we have all read and have all agreed the same outcome? If any of us were nitpicking we would call it out to them. We go based on evidence...

Feb 28, 2024
Nothing states settlement in that document? That would be a key factor in the tribunal. If it did happen as a bribe attempt that's a liability for themselves and surely you take legal action. In regards to evidence for BPD etc you showed on camera last night all your evidence in a tray and folder surely it is easy enough to find? Don't come to the forum if you don't have all the proof?

The forum is a place where we can discuss situations going on. You have done exactly the same on Angie's thread etc so you cant come at us for discussing our concerns about potential lies and deceit?

Ngl not seen you and Angie ever directly have beef. Only ever seems to be you cam2ing her and slating her on other peoples lives? Angie doesn't even know who you are and has stated that several times. Angie offends all of us time to time so please don't play the personal attack card on that one.
Not how it works. I initially thought that myself and it wasn’t allowed to be brought up to the tribunal. They’re allowed to attempt to settle out of tribunal, they came back with 3 offers over the time and I turned them all down.

Yup. Like I said I have been going through things but I’m actively struggling atm but still sat here trying to talk to you all.
I’ve shared personal things on here that I did not have to but there’s stuff on paperwork I absolutely do not want on here to do with trauma. I’m already getting things thrown at my face. There is telephone and teams appointments that I don’t have things on paper for. I said initially you are going to have to bear with me.

I don’t mind for peoples opinions of me with my personality, if you think I trauma dump etc. but out right twisting things and lying about my health just isn’t okay and that’s why I came to actually discuss things and share things with you to help those concerns.

Oh yeah we’ve had personal run ins. Probably bout a year or close to a year now?

Feb 28, 2024
i have a bad experience with my ex best friend if she was doing something i had experience with i’d have a bit of empathy just proves your a heartless b
That’s your view and I’m not gonna argue with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ tbf I did actually say that night for the first time ever I’m actually concerned and feel for her when others didn’t. I didn’t argue with them for thinking different at that time.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Not how it works. I initially thought that myself and it wasn’t allowed to be brought up to the tribunal. They’re allowed to attempt to settle out of tribunal, they came back with 3 offers over the time and I turned them all down.

Yup. Like I said I have been going through things but I’m actively struggling atm but still sat here trying to talk to you all.
I’ve shared personal things on here that I did not have to but there’s stuff on paperwork I absolutely do not want on here to do with trauma. I’m already getting things thrown at my face. There is telephone and teams appointments that I don’t have things on paper for. I said initially you are going to have to bear with me.

I don’t mind for peoples opinions of me with my personality, if you think I trauma dump etc. but out right twisting things and lying about my health just isn’t okay and that’s why I came to actually discuss things and share things with you to help those concerns.

Oh yeah we’ve had personal run ins. Probably bout a year or close to a year now?
Not how court works 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 2623
Feb 28, 2024
I don't know how we are supposedly nitpicking and selective reading when it is 47 documentation pages over a 2 year period? I am no professor in English but i know from my studies that selective reading etc is only taking a small piece of information and disregarding the rest. That is 47 pages we have all read and have all agreed the same outcome? If any of us were nitpicking we would call it out to them. We go based on evidence...
You’re going on a case where I was bullied.
They denied knowing about my health and I didn’t even have a lawyer I represented myself

You don’t have access to my statement, my witness statements and all the things in between. You’re basing my health on this?

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
That’s your view and I’m not gonna argue with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ tbf I did actually say that night for the first time ever I’m actually concerned and feel for her when others didn’t. I didn’t argue with them for thinking different at that time.
All the people in that live (if you mean where angie was cutting her hair), expressed concern so there was no difference on opinion on that live.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
They denied knowing about my health and I didn’t even have a lawyer I represented myself

You don’t have access to my statement, my witness statements and all the things in

You don’t have access to my statement, my witness statements and all the things in between. You’re basing my health on this?
Basing it also on the things you sent in which we still haven’t seen anything on other conditions you have claimed to have. And only seen referrals so far. No outcomes

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

And the document states throughout LACK OF EVIDENCE of your HEALTH, we're basing it on that and the lack of "evidence" in general.
Have YOU read the tribunal??

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

States here that the bullying was a two way system and that it appears you just had a personal vindictive against said person stated? If it was anyone else the outcome would be different

Attachments

• IMG_3440.jpeg
    IMG_3440.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 82

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
States here that the bullying was a two way system and that it appears you just had a personal vindictive against said person stated? If it was anyone else the outcome would be different
BTW yes my phone needs charging... don't come for me everyone 😭 👏 😆

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
Not how court works 😂
Sorry took some hefty scrolling through my email archive

But it’s absolutely how UK employment tribunal works. It is not the same. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 6B6C9C9F-121F-4B2E-B163-41F98E043C4F.png
    6B6C9C9F-121F-4B2E-B163-41F98E043C4F.png
    292 KB · Views: 73
  • 097340E7-93EC-4EA1-A001-DFFBE9AF1BBB.png
    097340E7-93EC-4EA1-A001-DFFBE9AF1BBB.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 73
Feb 28, 2024
It says albeit they did not think the claimant (me) was apart of it but of other witness statements they believe it was personal amongst them.

All I’m asking is that people consider the fact there is a lot of evidence from both parties that are not public. What I went through is not something im comfortable speaking about.

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
It says albeit they did not think the claimant (me) was apart of it but of other witness statements they believe it was personal amongst them.

All I’m asking is that people consider the fact there is a lot of evidence from both parties that are not public. What I went through is not something im comfortable speaking about.
Understood. Just be aware “evidence” you’ve shown for illness dont prove anything even tho you dont have to do that

People are gona be hurt when they have conditions and you are claiming to have them as well but everything is stating otherwise

Also ACAS emails is just an advice service prior to court that will try get a settlement between you and your job

I just dont get where BPD comes into any of this even though you have spoke about this on live many times

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Sorry took some hefty scrolling through my email archive

But it’s absolutely how UK employment tribunal works. It is not the same. Hope this helps.
That wasnt what i meant with thats not how court works.
That is an offer by a lawyer to consilidate the case that you would have had to have spoken to acas about at the start of pursuing it, it is from the claimant (you in this case) that this would have come from not the employer.