Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
This shows the lack of maturity! I really don’t understand how people can tear down someone for being a “bad person”, while simultaneously also being bad people. Majority of you are mothers. It’s shameful.
Have you heard the voice notes of her admitting giving her child a black eye? Or do we just ignore that?

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Signed sealed and delivered ladies. It was extensive! I didn't end up hitting send until yesterday evening but its done🙌
Can you please re post the voice notes for the lovely new member who has told us KK is a changed woman (she doesn’t do anything like she used to, just hits her child so hard it leaves a black eye minor detail really)

Apr 12, 2023
It’s genuinely terrifying the lengths it will go to, and to think we’re all thick as s to believe this bullshit! 🤯

This ss been going on fing years all these pretend “friend” profiles popping up when she does something, those who’ve been around years will agree!
I’m feeling drained reading it all it’s actually scary how fed she is in the head, like she’s fing scarily fed, If Social Services were looking into me I’d be sorting my s out but here it is trying to get at us instead of looking at herself AS THE PROBLEM!

There is absolutely no defending CHILD ABUSE, THE END!

Not entertaining anymore of these personalities, it was funny at first but the bigger picture is the kids are probably being neglected while she’s on here pretending she’s someone else AGAIN 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Nov 13, 2023
Can you please re post the voice notes for the lovely new member who has told us KK is a changed woman (she doesn’t do anything like she used to, just hits her child so hard it leaves a black eye minor detail really)
Why? They’ve been posted numerous times, I’m sure people can scroll back.

May 10, 2023
I really can’t comprehend how a bunch of grown arsed adults can’t happily sit online, all day every day, ripping into a woman, complaining of her past, how she used to “troll”, bringing up her weight, her mental health, her IQ, her home, her partner AND her children. To laugh at her when she is down, to degrade her, pick apart her every move, call social services on her, claiming “it’s for her kids”, when you all know fine well that you’re doing it to hurt her and nothing else. You claim she’s the problem, and of course she has been in the past, but this woman has done nothing as of recent apart from blast an old man on Instagram? You all act like you’re better than who she was in the past, but you’re worse. You all act like this is some sort of witch hunt but seriously, what will you get out of destroying her? Because then what will you all do with your spare time?? Find someone else to troll?

No. I’m not Kayleigh, though I have followed her for a long time, and the woman you’re all so intent on harassing doesn’t even exist anymore, and watching even her stories for a day will show that.

You aren’t ruining only her life, but her children’s too. You will cause more harm to her children by doing this than “saving them”.
OK KK

Apr 20, 2023
Three you mean. This place is to s her off. How old are you????
Sorry 273939*
I really can’t comprehend how a bunch of grown arsed adults can’t happily sit online, all day every day, ripping into a woman, complaining of her past, how she used to “troll”, bringing up her weight, her mental health, her IQ, her home, her partner AND her children. To laugh at her when she is down, to degrade her, pick apart her every move, call social services on her, claiming “it’s for her kids”, when you all know fine well that you’re doing it to hurt her and nothing else. You claim she’s the problem, and of course she has been in the past, but this woman has done nothing as of recent apart from blast an old man on Instagram? You all act like you’re better than who she was in the past, but you’re worse. You all act like this is some sort of witch hunt but seriously, what will you get out of destroying her? Because then what will you all do with your spare time?? Find someone else to troll?

No. I’m not Kayleigh, though I have followed her for a long time, and the woman you’re all so intent on harassing doesn’t even exist anymore, and watching even her stories for a day will show that.

You aren’t ruining only her life, but her children’s too. You will cause more harm to her children by doing this than “saving them”.
we are just protecting the children from another beating darling xxxx I’d rather be in a care home than have to deal with that woman’s s btw

Status
Not open for further replies.