Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
I mean Burnham is a really small place, I’m sure they’d love to know what the lovely Miss Laura has been up to up. Primary school, local papers neighbours etc
Do your worst b no one cares, why don’t you go there in person if you’re so sure you’ve found someone OH WAIT you don’t do anything face to face do you ya gutless t! EMBARRASSING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_3099.jpeg
    IMG_3099.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 40

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Who cares. You are just showing your vile orange streaky stripes. Pull your fing head in and be bit humbled and a hell of a lot embarrassed at your behavior and your s show of a life.

Its really sad 😂 especially when the detective work is at a zero. I mean come on. Anyone could go on someone's public profiles, and put 2 + 2 together only.. most people get 4. Somehow kayleighs got 9 😂

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She's just giving her abuse evidence a wider audience. Imagine anyone coming up to you going "oh you're on that comment cafe" "yeah, you seen that dirt that woman gets up too?" *shows videos* "ew what a scum bag" "yeah I know" is literally how the conversation will go and has gone since anyone ever got wind of her 😂

Nov 13, 2023
Imagine living in a small town and the people that live there see the nasty comments you’ve been making on a gossip site. I’m sure the school mums would have loads to say about that.

Apr 16, 2023
She's just giving her abuse evidence a wider audience. Imagine anyone coming up to you going "oh you're on that comment cafe" "yeah, you seen that dirt that woman gets up too?" *shows videos* "ew what a scum bag" "yeah I know" is literally how the conversation will go and has gone since anyone ever got wind of her 😂
She's fkn tragic

Nov 13, 2023
It's not about where you live is it, it's the hypocrisy of living in a tiny 2 bed rented yourself and shaming kk for it. Not enough room to swing a cat. No hallway, tiny kitchen, tiles out of the 90s in your bathroom, bit of gravel for a garden. You need to wind your neck in.
What’s the term people in glass houses? 😂😂

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Would not be the 1st time she's blamed the wrong person 🤣🤣

It doesn't matter who she blames, anyone she targets has nothing to worry about. I mean. This is the woman who speaks about people's dead children, makes racial remarks, calls a small child a lying bully, blacks their eyes, films OF content in soft plays. Everyone people I know want child abusers, racists and nonces hung drawn and quartered so she can do her worst to anyone and everyone she comes in contact with. She doesn't have a leg to stand on and she's only outing herself further and her awful behaviour.

Apr 16, 2023
It doesn't matter who she blames, anyone she targets has nothing to worry about. I mean. This is the woman who speaks about people's dead children, makes racial remarks, calls a small child a lying bully, blacks their eyes, films OF content in soft plays. Everyone people I know want child abusers, racists and nonces hung drawn and quartered so she can do her worst to anyone and everyone she comes in contact with. She doesn't have a leg to stand on and she's only outing herself further and her awful behaviour.
100% 👏👏

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Imagine living in a small town and the people that live there see the nasty comments you’ve been making on a gossip site. I’m sure the school mums would have loads to say about that.
Ooooh that’s a scary threat 🤣🤣 I’m sure she’s sting herself 🤪 the school mums would probably have the same opinion tbh!
Why are you sooo obsessed with school mums 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.