Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
“Lou’s Mum” You quoted my post but have deleted it so I couldn’t reply directly. You said in an earlier post that you haven’t had much to do with her for the past two years so not sure that counts as helping, advising and supporting. Lou can barely stand on her two feet most days that’s why she’s always in bed or hobbling to the job centre 🙊
A lot happened in those two years. I can't go into details. They were the darkest years of all our lives. Sometimes all you can do is be there to pick up the pieces.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
A lot happened in those two years. I can't go into details. They were the darkest years of all our lives. Sometimes all you can do is be there to pick up the pieces.
You still need to prove your identity, if we're going to take you seriously as Lou's Mum (there's a lot of snakes on here). I'll ask again though, cause I think you missed it:

My question to you is pretty simple - what do you think would cause Lou to be a better person, that would lead to her getting the children back? She already has support, from the state, from you, and from strangers on the internet. She seems to have hit "rock bottom" a few times - what's the missing puzzle piece?

(I would also love to know what she stole from you, and what led her to being estranged, but that's just me being nosy. And please, tell us about Carol)

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
You still need to prove your identity, if we're going to take you seriously as Lou's Mum (there's a lot of snakes on here). I'll ask again though, cause I think you missed it:

My question to you is pretty simple - what do you think would cause Lou to be a better person, that would lead to her getting the children back? She already has support, from the state, from you, and from strangers on the internet. She seems to have hit "rock bottom" a few times - what's the missing puzzle piece?

(I would also love to know what she stole from you, and what led her to being estranged, but that's just me being nosy. And please, tell us about Carol)
I don't know much abou. carol tbh and I will never reveal Lou's wrong doings to everyone.its between Lou and us. . Maybe the obvious as in only Lou can help Lou. .

• Haha
Reactions: DWP_Sanction_office
Jun 9, 2023
I don't know much abou. carol tbh and I will never reveal Lou's wrong doings to everyone.its between Lou and us. . Maybe the obvious as in only Lou can help Lou. .
But you’re still not proving that you are actually Lou’s mum, you keep avoiding that question which is looking a bit sus you could be anyone 🙃 fair enough you’re answering some questions but we just need some proof that you’re her actual mother, change your profile picture on Facebook or whatever like someone asked you too then we really would take you seriously

Apr 12, 2023
If I had a child that had a thread on here there is no way in hell I would make an account!

you can read it all without an account and I wouldn’t dream of saying ”hey guys that my daughter”

unfortunatley I don’t believe its Lou’s mum but I kind of believe it could be Lou🤷‍♀️
I think Lou would have abused us by now 🤣

May 23, 2023
we’ve got a spare tree in the ‘Monica from friends’ closet, I would rather it sit in there gathering dust than let it be yet another thing Lou has been gifted from some stranger online.
I’ve got a beautiful tree that we’re not putting up this year cos of twins and kitten so I’ve put £50 away to get a small tree and some poundshop decorations. I don’t eat choc choc or drink energy drinks though so I can find money for things like that but if I didn’t have the money I’d simply just not have a tree. I’m sure temu do tree stickers as well (another option we were thinking of this year lol) basically what I’m trying to say is that when you’re an adult you manage, you figure it out or you do without. And she’s an ADULT, she’s on her 4th decade on this earth begging for Xmas tree money 😭

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve got a beautiful tree that we’re not putting up this year cos of twins and kitten so I’ve put £50 away to get a small tree and some poundshop decorations. I don’t eat choc choc or drink energy drinks though so I can find money for things like that but if I didn’t have the money I’d simply just not have a tree. I’m sure temu do tree stickers as well (another option we were thinking of this year lol) basically what I’m trying to say is that when you’re an adult you manage, you figure it out or you do without. And she’s an ADULT, she’s on her 4th decade on this earth begging for Xmas tree money 😭
We got a lovely tree from Habitat/Sainsburys in January this year. Should’ve been £75 and we got it for £15. That’s why we now have last years as a spare. I think we are going to donate it to a women’s hostel or something like that so someone in genuine need can make use of it.

The amount of money she has wasted on Temu, takeaways and drugs, she could’ve bought several trees.

Window stickers is a good idea, or even get a can of snow spray from the pound shop and use that to spray one onto the windows. @Carols Bank Account did some amazing designs on our windows last year. I’m lucky to have a cracking little artist here ☺️

Apr 16, 2023
Lou. 1 red bull less a week and you can afford a tree 🤷🏻‍♀️
That could be the latest Red Cross/UNICEF appeal…

For the price of one red bull a week, you have the ability to donate to the heart warming cause of helping this beggy, starving yet getting fatter by the day, junkie have a perfect Christmas with her kids criminal, junkie boyfriend friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.