Munchausens by Internet, Malingerers and illness Fakers

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
This one tops the lot! Even been on police protection 3 times and is hoping to go again 🤦‍♀️
She also claims to be wheelchair bound and barely able to walk in one video, then is briskly walking her dog recently 😂 latest is she has had an ED and now has chronic vomiting disorder and only eats twice a week 🤦‍♀️ honestly she’s the biggest whopper on TikTok.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She also claims to be wheelchair bound and barely able to walk in one video, then is briskly walking her dog recently 😂 latest is she has had an ED and now has chronic vomiting disorder and only eats twice a week 🤦‍♀️ honestly she’s the biggest whopper on TikTok.
I need to watch her today I haven’t heard of her. It’s crazy how they all just get new illnesses and expect people to believe ot

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She’s live if anyone wants to see what she’s like

IMG_1260.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She’s saying she had an adrenal crisis. She’s obsessed with getting a port for whatever drug helps for her adrenal issue. And I think she’s malingering to show the doctors she needs one cos they’ve refused so many times

• Wow
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
she seriously compared racism to ableism 🤯
She is going to go MENTAL about rishi sunaks announcement this morning. Shes obsessed with trying to get free stuff from nhs… please someone watch his speech and then let’s watch how she responds im screaming

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Sh said she has a genetic disorder Ed’s. Her doctor refused to refer her so eventually she convinced a physio to agree she has it. She only started wanting to have it last year. Shes now started saying she officially has it but she’s still never had any official tests or seen a doctor for it.

Also tellingly now it’s the illness she mentions as her main issue. Shes been dying to claim EDS it’s so funny to see how these people operate.
Cat B is live (Catb1112) she’s such a ray of sunshine 🙃
IMG_1507.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This one !!! She has a Reddit thread, she’s a moaning, lying pos her mother has disowned her through her big c lies. She’s got wishlist and all sorts she lives in squalor with a cat and a dog 😳
It’s mad she has put terminal cancer then all the other munchausen classics… if she actually had terminal cancer those others would fade into insignificance. Screams out to be a lie

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Sh said she has a genetic disorder Ed’s. Her doctor refused to refer her so eventually she convinced a physio to agree she has it. She only started wanting to have it last year. Shes now started saying she officially has it but she’s still never had any official tests or seen a doctor for it.

Also tellingly now it’s the illness she mentions as her main issue. Shes been dying to claim EDS it’s so funny to see how these people operate.
Urgh I hate when people are desperate to be diagnosed with EDS, trust me it’s no fing fun. That said, for a formal EDS diagnosis you need to be seen by a rheumatologist. It’s not just joints, it’s a whole connective tissue disorder, so there is a very clear diagnostic route, that a physio can’t use. They might have suggested Hypermobility in some joints.