Munchausens by Internet, Malingerers and illness Fakers

Apr 23, 2024
newcastle
Tik tok munchy:

Mystical Animal Lover
Shes an absolute malingerer, as soon as she fixes one ailment shes on to the next. anyone seen her?

1712072372512.png

1712072385716.png
Hi so it’s mystical animal lover. Would u like to see my medical records? will happily show all my consultant letters if u want me to….. u will looks a little stupid after that, i take it your rather bord? maybe, just maybe i don’t get negativity cause it’s real life……..

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Hi so it’s mystical animal lover. Would u like to see my medical records? will happily show all my consultant letters if u want me to….. u will looks a little stupid after that, i take it your rather bord? maybe, just maybe i don’t get negativity cause it’s real life……..
Woah how did you find this so quick do you patrol forums to find stuff about yourself? Even that in itself shows something.

To be clear I think you are an NHS malingerer not munchausens, there’s a difference.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

catb1112

Apr 23, 2024
UK
WHERE TO EVEN BEGIN with munchy Cat B

- edit to say this link is looking weird so:
username catb1112 on tiktok.

She is the biggest professional victim ive seen. She is 'self diagnosed' or lying about most of her illnesses. if youre ever bored do a deep dive on her back to like 2022... she used to have a feeding tube though she is massive, and it would be impossible to maintina the weight she was with her feeds. she was chowing down on food on the side and eventually the doctors made her take it out. i could go on forever about her but her latest thing is shes convinced she has EDS though shes shown no proof. and her 'physio says she has it'.
shes always in pain prob cos shes massive but she manages to go kayaking. its ridiculous
So hi, yes. I have many conditions and honestly, wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy. I don’t owe anyone my medical records but I’m not “self diagnosed” in anything. In fact, all of my conditions are formally diagnosed through bloods, imaging or against diagnostic guidlines (even the EDS). I don’t have to show you proof of my EDS because it is MY diagnosis, done by an orthopaedist. If you weren’t aware, any doctor with an awareness of EDS can diagnose it as of about 2022. As for my other conditions mentioned, my asthma, specifically the type of asthma I have, has been confirmed with X-rays, breathing tests and bloods that confirm eosinophilia and allergic asthma. Oh, my Dysautonomia I’ve been diagnosed since 2018 and again confirmed against national guidelines and with a lot of tests. And adrenal insufficiency you kind of need to not be able to produce cortisol to be diagnosed with that one…
I had a feeding tube because despite my size (which was down to steroids), I was severely malnourished and loosing weight at a dangerous pace. Feeding tubes aren’t placed lightly and once I could sustain myself without it, I chose to remove it. Not my doctors, me. Because I didn’t need it anymore.
I kayak because it is one sport that is accessible. It causes me pain and I’ve had 2 major injuries whilst kayaking but it’s a sport I love. Just because I do not look a certain way doesn’t mean I am not disabled.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So hi, yes. I have many conditions and honestly, wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy. I don’t owe anyone my medical records but I’m not “self diagnosed” in anything. In fact, all of my conditions are formally diagnosed through bloods, imaging or against diagnostic guidlines (even the EDS). I don’t have to show you proof of my EDS because it is MY diagnosis, done by an orthopaedist. If you weren’t aware, any doctor with an awareness of EDS can diagnose it as of about 2022. As for my other conditions mentioned, my asthma, specifically the type of asthma I have, has been confirmed with X-rays, breathing tests and bloods that confirm eosinophilia and allergic asthma. Oh, my Dysautonomia I’ve been diagnosed since 2018 and again confirmed against national guidelines and with a lot of tests. And adrenal insufficiency you kind of need to not be able to produce cortisol to be diagnosed with that one…
I had a feeding tube because despite my size (which was down to steroids), I was severely malnourished and loosing weight at a dangerous pace. Feeding tubes aren’t placed lightly and once I could sustain myself without it, I chose to remove it. Not my doctors, me. Because I didn’t need it anymore.
I kayak because it is one sport that is accessible. It causes me pain and I’ve had 2 major injuries whilst kayaking but it’s a sport I love. Just because I do not look a certain way doesn’t mean I am not disabled.
You’ve got a thread on tattle with more info. They prob could reply better than me. Have you ever considered though your ratio-d comments, and the amount of likes they get? The lady you said was your physio therapist was going with a working diagnosis of Ed’s. Sometimes it seems like you don’t remember what you’ve said lol

Last edited:

catb1112

Apr 23, 2024
UK
You’ve got a thread on tattle with more info. They prob could reply better than me. Have you ever considered though your ratiod comments, and the amount of likes they get? The lady you said was your physio therapist was going with a working diagnosis of Ed’s. Sometimes it seems like you don’t remember what you’ve said lol
Thing is though, my physio was. And since, I’ve had an official diagnosis. I owe nobody any evidence of my health, although there is a video going up with my NHS records on it. People don’t just get diagnosed with conditions and then end up on NHS records. I think people who comment on things like this really need to get a new hobby if you think it’s ok to talk about people the way you have. I can recommend kayaking. It’s very freeing for the soul.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Thing is though, my physio was. And since, I’ve had an official diagnosis. I owe nobody any evidence of my health, although there is a video going up with my NHS records on it. People don’t just get diagnosed with conditions and then end up on NHS records. I think people who comment on things like this really need to get a new hobby if you think it’s ok to talk about people the way you have. I can recommend kayaking. It’s very freeing for the soul.
You usually broadcast your official diagnoses from the high heavens. Remember when you couldn’t make them give you the autism diagnosis you wanted and you accused them of doing it wrong.
Again, look at all the comments on your videos… could it be that you’re the problem? It’s hardly the first time it’s been said. I wish I could contribute to the other website on you as I think it’s only fair people in the public eye be discussed, especially when it is about the NHS. The amount of complaining you do about staff members is awful.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
usually people who have a hard time admitting they’re the problem tell those calling them out to “get a hobby”. it’s boring cat, get a new diagnosis.

catb1112

Apr 23, 2024
UK
You usually broadcast your official diagnoses from the high heavens. Remember when you couldn’t make them give you the autism diagnosis you wanted and you accused them of doing it wrong.
Again, look at all the comments on your videos… could it be that you’re the problem? It’s hardly the first time it’s been said. I wish I could contribute to the other website on you as I think it’s only fair people in the public eye be discussed, especially when it is about the NHS. The amount of complaining you do about staff members is awful.
Well, I’m currently waiting on an autism assessment but that’s by the by. Could it be that some people just weren’t raised right? I complain because nobody should be left without appropriate care. I talk about my experiences because it helps me and it helps others. The difference between what I do and what you are doing is what I do is non specific venting. What you are doing is bullying and arguably liable. You are accusing me of things that are very harmful and if I so wished I could go down the legal route.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Well, I’m currently waiting on an autism assessment but that’s by the by. Could it be that some people just weren’t raised right? I complain because nobody should be left without appropriate care. I talk about my experiences because it helps me and it helps others. The difference between what I do and what you are doing is what I do is non specific venting. What you are doing is bullying and arguably liable. You are accusing me of things that are very harmful and if I so wished I could go down the legal route.
This isn’t bullying. You chose to look up your name to see if you had any threads about you. We didn’t ask you to come here.

catb1112

Apr 23, 2024
UK
usually people who have a hard time admitting they’re the problem tell those calling them out to “get a hobby”. it’s boring cat, get a new diagnosis.
It’s giving mean girls mentality. It’s giving “never grew out of high school” mentality. You wouldn’t like people talking about you behind your back so not sure why you do it to others.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You had autism assessments and you kept complaining cos the doctor said you DIDNT HAVE AUTISM.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
the fact you made an entire video but left out the autism bit because you knew you were wrong 🤣🤣
She literally had an autism assessment. Later on she said they “did the assessment incorrectly”… I think she thinks people will forget stuff and she can rebrand situations. They told her she had possibly got BPD but she disagreed lol.