Munchausens by Internet, Malingerers and illness Fakers

catb1112

Apr 23, 2024
UK
She literally had an autism assessment. Later on she said they ā€œdid the assessment incorrectlyā€ā€¦ I think she thinks people will forget stuff and she can rebrand situations. They told her she had possibly got BPD but she disagreed lol.
Yeah no. Weā€™re not going to play that game. I have a diagnosis of cPTSD and my clinical psychology agrees itā€™s that and not a personality disorder. Iā€™d share the letter but Iā€™d rather not share the trauma information in the letter because it details how I have cPTSD.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Yeah no. Weā€™re not going to play that game. I have a diagnosis of cPTSD and my clinical psychology agrees itā€™s that and not a personality disorder. Iā€™d share the letter but Iā€™d rather not share the trauma information in the letter because it details how I have cPTSD.
it seems like youā€™re the only one playing games tbh. you just donā€™t like it when other people tell you the truth and thatā€™s on you šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Iā€™m talking about the autism assessment you made videos about. I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about here, itā€™s not what I am referring to. Again read your comments on your videos

Crazyfills1

Apr 23, 2024
UK
Tik tok munchy:

Mystical Animal Lover
Shes an absolute malingerer, as soon as she fixes one ailment shes on to the next. anyone seen her?

1712072372512.png

1712072385716.png
I've met this person IRL and known them for a long time, she genuinely does have the conditions and disabilities she has mentioned.

There's no way you'd think she was playing it up for the camera if you spent any time with her.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I've met this person IRL and known them for a long time, she's genuinely does have the conditions and disabilities she has mentioned.

There's no way you'd think she was playing it up for the camera if you spent any time with her.
She deffo has a lot of illnesses I completely agree with you, I donā€™t think they are made up.

Apr 23, 2024
newcastle
I hear you šŸ„°šŸ„°

Woah how did you find this so quick do you patrol forums to find stuff about yourself? Even that in itself shows something.

To be clear I think you are an NHS malingerer not munchausens, thereā€™s a difference.
a
Woah how did you find this so quick do you patrol forums to find stuff about yourself? Even that in itself shows something.

To be clear I think you are an NHS malingerer not munchausens, thereā€™s a difference.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
One of my followers alerted me to this, Iā€™d like to also point out because youā€™ve created a thread to specifically attack me and another individual, it is actually classed to hate crimeā€¦. iv taken screen shots of it all
Thatā€™s unfortunately not how the internet worksā€¦ every thread has been started by someone on all online forums.

catb1112

Apr 23, 2024
UK
SNS incoming....she almost looked excited to be talking about another health problem
This is the exact reason why I donā€™t talk about a lot of my health stuff. Although, Iā€™ve done I think 2 lots of videos on Botox so if you were really as much of a super fan as you appear to be, youā€™d know my bladder doesnā€™t work. And Iā€™d much rather not have to worry about wetting myself at 27 but here we are. You really need to get a life.

May 1, 2023
This is the exact reason why I donā€™t talk about a lot of my health stuff. Although, Iā€™ve done I think 2 lots of videos on Botox so if you were really as much of a super fan as you appear to be, youā€™d know my bladder doesnā€™t work. And Iā€™d much rather not have to worry about wetting myself at 27 but here we are. You really need to get a life.

Takes a special kind of narcissist to keep checking their own thread.
Never said I was a super fan.....

"This is the reason I don't talk about a lot of my health stuff"... You are joking right? That's all the ever talk about

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024

"This is the reason I don't talk about a lot of my health stuff"... You are joking right? That's all the ever talk about
considering this thread isnā€™t even specifically about her too šŸ˜‚ classic narc behaviour

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Exactly her and that other girl came storming in over explaining themselves. They are classic malingerers. And zero self awareness.

catb1112

Apr 23, 2024
UK
Exactly her and that other girl came storming in over explaining themselves. They are classic malingerers. And zero self awareness.
Do you realise how rude it is to talk about someone like they arenā€™t even there? Classic bully behaviour. The more you accuse me of things, the closer youā€™re getting to this going legal. I suggest you back things up with tangible evidence before you accuse someone of something.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Do you realise how rude it is to talk about someone like they arenā€™t even there? Classic bully behaviour. The more you accuse me of things, the closer youā€™re getting to this going legal. I suggest you back things up with tangible evidence before you accuse someone of something.
This is a forum to discuss people and we didnā€™t invite you here. i donā€™t care what you think of me.

Also do you know how forums work? Have you ever seen anyone prosecute people in a tattle thread? Youā€™re off your rocker. Stop looking here if you donā€™t want to hear what people think.

I genuinely think youā€™re a malingerer. Itā€™s my opinion and I canā€™t change it