She just can’t help herself

Attachments

• IMG_8412.jpeg
    IMG_8412.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 94

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
A chandelier in that front room on her story is like rolling a turd in glitter- it’s still s.

Everything is just so miss-matched. If she got a bigger fire with a fireplace and a better mirror above that didn’t look like it came from a 1980s bathroom it wouldn’t be quite so bad. Surely she could afford that with her 6 figures in the bank?

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Reading through the comments on the latest goulash video, someone asked, "Is it a stew or a curry?" Cleverdick Bev replies, "It's goulash". Yeah, Bev, you've already said that but WHAT IS IT, A STEW OR A CURRY?
After a few replies when she was being polite, reasonable and quite normal, she soon reverts back to type when you'd think that she would have learnt a lesson from that video she had to delete after being called out for her curt. nasty, sarcastic and ridiculous comebacks with irrefutable proof of her vileness. I swear she's intellectually challenged!

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
Reading through the comments on the latest goulash video, someone asked, "Is it a stew or a curry?" Cleverdick Bev replies, "It's goulash". Yeah, Bev, you've already said that but WHAT IS IT, A STEW OR A CURRY?
After a few replies when she was being polite, reasonable and quite normal, she soon reverts back to type when you'd think that she would have learnt a lesson from that video she had to delete after being called out for her curt. nasty, sarcastic and ridiculous comebacks with irrefutable proof of her vileness. I swear she's intellectually challenged!
I genuinely believe it’s ingrained in her to be that way- I think she must have been picked on when she was younger and that’s why she’s a bully now. I just don’t understand how most of them that comment on her videos are so blind to how vile she is.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Did the thick bint ever go to school or did she have to leave early cus Gramper Dave saw an easy lay, dipped his wick without forethought thus landing the s in the pudding club?

Latest proof of her illiteracy, lack of education and utter stupidity is her reading out the weight of a supermarket bought breast of lamb. It was, according to this numbskull, 644kg!

Bev, if you read here, please learn that a "g" is a gram. A "kg" is a KILOGRAM which equals 2.2lbs.

Oh well, stupid is as stupid does (as they say) and there's none more stupid than Nanna(bloody)bea.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Did the thick bint ever go to school or did she have to leave early cus Gramper Dave saw an easy lay, dipped his wick without forethought thus landing the s in the pudding club?

Latest proof of her illiteracy, lack of education and utter stupidity is her reading out the weight of a supermarket bought breast of lamb. It was, according to this numbskull, 644kg!

Bev, if you read here, please learn that a "g" is a gram. A "kg" is a KILOGRAM which equals 2.2lbs.

Oh well, stupid is as stupid does (as they say) and there's none more stupid than Nanna(bloody)bea.
Think she left school at 16 as that’s when she got pregnant? That’s what she’s said in the past from what I remember.

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
Her face when she thought a fan was coming up to her- clearly shows no one ever does in public like she proclaims they do 🤣🤣 she thought all her christmases had come at once!

Also, Ella, I wouldn’t bother clout chasing off of your auntie. She hasn’t got much and I’m sure you’re a lovely lass unlike her! My advice is keep your head down and don’t associate 🫣

spillthetea4

Apr 11, 2024
united kingdom
I recon the wallpaper in the bedroom was the wallpaper she did ‘when she was 7’ back in 1803. It’s just so outdated, scrape it down and paint it magnolia if anything for gods sake 😭

It looks like you know when it’s damp and the paper yellows with water marks? Like that

Also I pray she gets ultra dark tan accidentally and only does her legs like she said she was going to

Reactions: superrach
Status
Not open for further replies.