Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don't understand why she has "get a delivery" as a task .... it literally just shows up. most people get things delivered when they're not even at home (cuz we have real jobs) it's sooooo weird
What a bleep… I don’t even count that on my to-do list as it’s literally brought to my house and I just put the shopping away for 10 mins in the evening 🤣 She really has nothing to do all day

Reactions: gogo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And she claims she hates debt and they don’t use credit cards…err excuse me, isn’t the kitchen on finance? And I highly doubt they bought their car cash either. So you do have debt, Sev. Give it a rest.
She’s so bad at keeping track of her lies 🤣 Mind you I think the kitchun was gifted, Seagull’s videos on it talk about this but she seems very “grateful” for someone who’s doing a kitchen on finance 🙄 The car probably is on finance though… Technically having a mortgage is a debt, although I guess she doesn’t know that 🤣 Also nothing wrong with credit cards as long as you don’t over-spend and can pay back regularly, they help with credit ratings.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Yeah she always does this… Claps back about how something is fine the way it is and yet is insecure about it and changes it the first second she can. Same thing with Ela’s eyebrows, 5 seconds after posting the clap back video Ela’s eyebrows miraculously lost the monobrow and haven’t had it since.
Seriously? 🤣

Reactions: Anon_face_

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She didn’t stop all day. Except she told us what she had lined up for the day and it involved walking the dog, waiting for a delivery (somehow Sevda turns this into an item on her to do list) and “getting the laptop out”.

IMG_4092.jpeg
Oh woe is me. Dumb b.

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
She is so damn bothered by anything people say. Going on and on and on about how people tell her that’s not salami, it’s bologne but some people are calling it pologne with a “p” and she’s only going by what it says on the packaging so it’s salami and she has to explain this every time blah blah blah blah. Who gives a s, Sevda? Let people say it’s bologne, pologne or salami. Does it really matter? In the end, it’s engagement for your dumb ass. She always needs to get the last word with her followers.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She is so damn bothered by anything people say. Going on and on and on about how people tell her that’s not salami, it’s bologne but some people are calling it pologne with a “p” and she’s only going by what it says on the packaging so it’s salami and she has to explain this every time blah blah blah blah. Who gives a s, Sevda? Let people say it’s bologne, pologne or salami. Does it really matter? In the end, it’s engagement for your dumb ass. She always needs to get the last word with her followers.
She really overthinks things way too much doesn't she! Either way - whatever it is - baloney, colonel, bologna , salami or whatever the do it is..looks grim as . Reminds me of that horrible Billy Bear " ham " stuff she used to put in Ewas packed lunch... that came back uneaten everytime 🤣🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She really overthinks things way too much doesn't she! Either way - whatever it is - baloney, colonel, bologna , salami or whatever the do it is..looks grim as . Reminds me of that horrible Billy Bear " ham " stuff she used to put in Ewas packed lunch... that came back uneaten everytime 🤣🤣
Colonel? Bit of autocorrect there 🤣

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly thought she was getting a roll of dog food out 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Hah. There we go, yup. And sum biscouwghf spweead. Just a little😆🤪 and there we go my sweet poweedge bweakfast this mowneen. And for dinna twokeesh cheeckeen. Ahahah bless her bless the checkeen. Twolls are saying my poweedge looks se, i said youwr se, mate🤪😅 hah bless them. Aughhh mmmm sloppy poweedge sooow good guys 🫢🫸👅 would be betta weef sum tuwkeesh gwapes but oh well hah anyway guys bye, and hah im not pwegnent hah bless sedats heart

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Didn’t post her breakfast EWM to (toxic) tiktok - another 🖕🏻to her followers.
I noticed this. Also noticed the comments about her freaky eating on yesterday's breakfast eat with me are still on there and not been deleted. Very odd. Is Hippo busy furnishing the swamp or is Beggy leading up to some kind of attention seeking stunt by leaving them and not posting today's breakfast? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.