Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Someone commented asking why someone would ask to see a child's packed lunch remains.. I agreed saying its such a strange thing to ask. Both comments deleted within 15 mins . I've reported her for child exploitation. Have it Begda ! šŸ˜€
Sheā€™s so dodgyā€¦ Deleting comments about that but leaving people asking her stuff about her child up šŸ„“

Reactions: Street_Citron

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It's the over stirring the " Gweens " and the fing porridge making. Next week , I can guarantee the greedy fat do will be shovelling cwoissants with biscoff and salami and fick double cream down her snout
Extra fick double cweam *

Reactions: LMack

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
Freeza dinna extraordinaire!!

IMG_4094.jpeg
looks like roasted testiclesšŸ˜³

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
u meant colon? that is what itā€™s probably made of..
To be fair - it did look like it was made out of lips and arseholes šŸ¤£
.. as someone else commented earlier - apologies- i can't remember who it was - but they were bang on saying it looked like a tube of dog food .. all I can see in my brain is a big squeezy tube of Winalot dog meat šŸ¤£

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched tonight's ewm, it was very odd, and she was acting really strange
Very weird and very subdued ... couldn't resist getting this one in though ! Why does she constantly demean him on tiktok. Forcing him to have botatoes and stuffing on his dinner last night when he hates it . No wonder he's not hungry when she's serving up her se dinnahs. He can't face eating them ! I'll blocked again probably šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20240319_232909_TikTok.jpg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Very weird and very subdued ... couldn't resist getting this one in though ! Why does she constantly demean him on tiktok. Forcing him to have botatoes and stuffing on his dinner last night when he hates it . No wonder he's not hungry when she's serving up her se dinnahs. He can't face eating them ! I'll blocked again probably šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s really patronising šŸ«  Treats Sedat like a childā€¦ Also her caption about not really eating McDonalds anymoreā€¦ Is that her avoiding it (at least for social media) due to the boycott? I wouldnā€™t be buying it for my kid either in that case, or is she ok with giving them money if itā€™s for Elaā€™s Happy Meal? Itā€™s like she canā€™t ever say no to Ela, what Ela wants Ela gets šŸ™„ Funny how she wonā€™t say anything as she doesnā€™t want to lose potential sponsorships/brand deals except for a comment about her and Sedat not really eating McDonalds anymore. I remember she used to love shovelling burgers down her gullet before šŸ¤£

Mar 11, 2024
US
Ela gets everything she wants.. same with most of theses ā€˜tiktok mumsā€™ people like us actually care about the boycott. But people like her quite clearly do not. but want to seem like they došŸ¤£

Reactions: Anon_face_

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I thought exactly the same, she's a control freak and that's for sure.

Reactions: Anon_face_

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
.. as someone else commented earlier - apologies- i can't remember who it was - but they were bang on saying it looked like a tube of dog food .. all I can see in my brain is a big squeezy tube of Winalot dog meat šŸ¤£
Hand on heart šŸ¤£I honestly thought it was odd she was opening dog food while she was making sandwiches šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Openingcarpet

Mar 4, 2024
You never know, it could be dog chub šŸ¤£

Reactions: LMack

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Every single day she references the ā€œtwollsā€.. today it was when she thought about using a spoon to spread the jamā€¦ she is absolutely obsessed with twolls.. she seems to care a lot for someone who says she doesnā€™t care and doesnā€™t read things..
I think itā€™s because she thought when she got rid of the original sub 2.5 weeks ago she had got rid of some of the twolls but then this Comment Cafe thread started and another sub exists (private and name only given to people known in the snark community). So she hasnā€™t really dealt with the twolls and because sheā€™s a control freak it lives in her head rent free. Seagull/Mine the Hippo keeps coming back every time she reports them and that also must be annoying her. She canā€™t let people talk about her as she canā€™t stand criticism. I felt even more determined to snark about her when she got the Reddit removed because of the audacity of her to police us talking about her on the internet away from her comment sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.