Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
She had time to film and post it to Instagram so definitely a 🖕🏻to TikTok. Or yeah, they’re too “busy” to monitor the comments so she decided to not post.

I love that she keeps referring to the living room being “decorated”. She’s setting everyone to believe there’s actual decorating involved and not that it’s just being painted 😂. That “after” is bound to be a massive let down 😂

Grabbed this comment from yesterdays AM EWM.

IMG_4093.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She had time to film and post it to Instagram so definitely a 🖕🏻to TikTok. Or yeah, they’re too “busy” to monitor the comments so she decided to not post.

I love that she keeps referring to the living room being “decorated”. She’s setting everyone to believe there’s actual decorating involved and not that it’s just being painted 😂. That “after” is bound to be a massive let down 😂

Grabbed this comment from yesterdays AM EWM.

IMG_4093.jpeg
All they’re doing is painting the walls and changing the flooring… Hardly much decorating and the same care home furniture is going to be there 🥴

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Good grief .. because a few weirdos asked to see what Ewa came back with leftover in her packed lunch... she's done a tiktok post. I'm not surprised half of that crap chicken salami sandwich came back tbh !
Pandering to the weirdos again 🥴

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Hah. There we go, yup. And sum biscouwghf spweead. Just a little😆🤪 and there we go my sweet poweedge bweakfast this mowneen. And for dinna twokeesh cheeckeen. Ahahah bless her bless the checkeen. Twolls are saying my poweedge looks se, i said youwr se, mate🤪😅 hah bless them. Aughhh mmmm sloppy poweedge sooow good guys 🫢🫸👅 would be betta weef sum tuwkeesh gwapes but oh well hah anyway guys bye, and hah im not pwegnent hah bless sedats heart
This post should have it's own country and language! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She looks like a Sesame Street character in this pic when she’s looking down and her eyelids are all sweaty 😳😳 And why does her nose look like a piece of putty stuck in the middle of her face? It looks fake, I can see the line 😂😂😂 I’m not even mentioning the 👅👅👅👅

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpeg
    IMG_1038.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 47

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She looks like a Sesame Street character in this pic when she’s looking down and her eyelids are all sweaty 😳😳 And why does her nose look like a piece of putty stuck in the middle of her face? It looks fake, I can see the line 😂😂😂 I’m not even mentioning the 👅👅👅👅
She really is unattractive! What a mess

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Good grief .. because a few weirdos asked to see what Ewa came back with leftover in her packed lunch... she's done a tiktok post. I'm not surprised half of that crap chicken salami sandwich came back tbh !
Sick people,WTF would anyone want to see a kids left over lunch? Weirdos & then she does a post? Seriously? I can’t watch her, feel like reporting it. It’s fing wierd.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sick people,WTF would anyone want to see a kids left over lunch? Weirdos & then she does a post? Seriously? I can’t watch her, feel like reporting it. It’s fing wierd.
Someone commented asking why someone would ask to see a child's packed lunch remains.. I agreed saying its such a strange thing to ask. Both comments deleted within 15 mins . I've reported her for child exploitation. Have it Begda ! 😀

Mar 2, 2024
Why does it matter that people don’t call it salami? Why can’t people have their own opinions and thoughts that are different to her. She is an absolute narcissist.. well seagull the salami who call is salami looks like what we call fritz in OZ.. I should comment that and see if I get blocked! Probably will 😂 but why does she care so much!

Reactions: Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.