Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
It was a made up lie that her mum bought that strip light for the cupboard because Seagull put her own commission tab at the bottom of the post. Her mum is not on TikTok to even be gifted the stupid thing off TT shop. That leaves only 1 person who applied to get the light and agreed to promote it for future commission: Seagull.
She is a dope.
She’s exhausted fwom her advert idea and sending it over to her talent manger. A talent manager! What fing talent has she got besides eating like a granny with dentures but has her own teef? She got her laptop out and sent an email and she’s ready for bed. She has to be taking the piss. TikTok please stop giving these lazy turds a platform to be even lazier on

Mar 8, 2024
Another video from the live 🤣 “Scroll on” 🤪 Drunk bint… Feel bad for Daisy who’s dancing and trying to enjoy her birthday and this dumb bleep decided to make it about her

Oh my god I can’t get over how desperate she is for attention. See how she stares to see if they react to her and trying to get sympathy. Oh I am so embarrassed for her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her bringing up Kuki’s menopause when someone asked her about menopause 🫠 Looks like she got offended as people think she’s in her 40s/50s… Not nice for her to bring her SIL up unless she’s talked about this herself on her own account

IMG_8485.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
I have been trying to work out Mine and her mannerisms and absolutely no offence to hearing impaired people - I wear a hearing aid so don’t come up me but when she says “hi guys” she actually sounds hearing impaired but then doesn’t..she just did a post about how she studied English with creative writing but didn’t pursue it because it was too hard and the internship was too far away and even though they reimbursed her travel costs she needed money so have it up… I feel like this whole family are just begs and give up, lazy and not hard working.. all want something for nothing..

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretty In Pink

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
OH MY HEAVENS!!!!! WHAT is she wearing?!!!! It looks like a cheap Amish maternity dress!!!!! And with those shoes?!!!!!!!!! And that awful coat!!! Seriously! You’d think with her views getting lower & lower, that she’d at least think about NOT looking a complete crazy loon and mess!!!! I’m surprised her sister does not say anything to her!! I know Sevda dresses awful, but THIS looks like a joke!!!!!!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
OH MY HEAVENS!!!!! WHAT is she wearing?!!!! It looks like a cheap Amish maternity dress!!!!! And with those shoes?!!!!!!!!! And that awful coat!!! Seriously! You’d think with her views getting lower & lower, that she’d at least think about NOT looking a complete crazy loon and mess!!!! I’m surprised her sister does not say anything to her!! I know Sevda dresses awful, but THIS looks like a joke!!!!!!
This is the worst yet!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
SHE REALLY WENT OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS
Wtaf ? I've not really been watching any of the s she's been posting as I'm on holiday ( take note Sevda - during school holidays!!) and am relying on you lot and Tattle to keep me up to date with what this silly b has been up to .. just happened to actually go on tiktok and jumped straight on here after seeing this utter monstrosity of an outfit. I'm actually lost for words at what she looks like !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.