Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Undeclared advert. She's clearly advertising the airbed but has not labelled as per ASA rules that it is an advert. The basket thing is on the video to click so she's promoting and advertising people to buy it, it's £49.99 by the way, she doesn't mention the price.

I suspect she got it free from Tik Tok shop in lieu of doing an advert. She treats her family to free products or gifted meals and people fawn over her that she is so kind and thoughtful.

Her video needs reporting to the ASA as misleading/undeclared advert. No companies want to do brand deals, all she's got is shilling absolute se for the Chinese Communist Party Shop.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Nah what the duck is she wearing 💀 Embarrassing to be going out like that at 34 years old
IMG_8498.jpeg
Christ on a bike, mismatched like her house, Misfit Sev!

Reactions: Twoll 😝
Mar 2, 2024
😂😂😂 her face when she says “Sevda, no pressure”. Gone are the days when Sevda could (allegedly) pick and choose who her highness would work with. You can tell she’s a drama queen to deal with. And now it’s nothing by tiktok shop 😂 Love this for her - don’t bite the hands that feed you. In other words, don’t be a b to your followers. She’s too dumb to learn though.

Teresa saying “I’m tipsy but not drunk”. Feels like she constantly throws jabs at Sevda 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Also I didn’t see this at the time so delayed reaction but her omelette is burnt on the outside when the inside hasn’t been cooked properly 😂

IMG_8521.jpeg

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Does anyone remember this cringe video from Mine? sev pretending she didn’t know Mine was filming her, saying how grateful she is of all her followers & spends every free minute replying to them🤣🤣🤣. She’s only replies to other z lister influencers. Not forgetting the thousand emojis as if she knows them personally🤣. Rarely replies to anyone else and she’s been called out for it! She’s sat on the tram deleting and blocking Twolls Mine you liar! What a sad and lonely life being on
TikTok 24 hrs a day.

Attachments

• IMG_3061.jpeg
    IMG_3061.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 99

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Seagull once again hits the nail on the head contrasting her saying how she has so many friends with her crying on live talking about how she has no friends 🤣

SURELY she MUST have known this was going to create a HUGE come back by her saying she had all kinds of friends!! Everyone of her followers will know who her friends are because she videos EVERY part of her day, EVERY day or tells everyone what she is doing for the whole day/evenings right up to her videoing herself in her stinky pyjamas lounging around in the old care home lounge each night watching TV or telling us at her ‘eat-with-me’ that she’s going to have a bath and go to bed. She’s ADDICTED to social media and the bubble she lives in, not realising there’s a big wide world out there that she’s no longer engaging in! SO, based on the fact her followers know what she does all day, every day/evening…the only ‘friends’ Sevda has had since she begun TikTok are her neighbour, Sarah and now Munster woman. The rest of people she hangs out with are just her immediate family & SIL!! She’s been out the very odd time with a few fellow TikTok creators but only as one off now and again and they are under the same management as Sevda. Or she has gone out with her sister and her sister’s friends! Sad!! THE OTHER HUGE POINT IS THE FACT SHE CRIED IN THAT LIVE VIDEO, SAYING THAT EVERYONE IS NOT NICE TO HER AND SHE HAS NO FRIENDS! SHE SAYS THEY ALL ARE NICE AT FIRST BUT THEN THEY LEAVE HER, THEY USE HER.

Hmmmm, Sevda…have a long hard think about that! If it’s anything at all how you treat your followers and how you tear them down by your aggressive comments and behaviour, well it’s not shocking you find it very difficult to have friends. You say cutting things and you embarrass and expose things about your niece, your SIL quite often so if that’s anything to go by, ‘no thank you’ would be in people’s minds if they were even thinking for a minute of wanting to hang out with you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.