Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Banana bread isn’t even hard to make 🤣

fing painful watching her make that banana bread. Using a tiny fork to mix the batter and she wonders why the thing didn’t rise. And she has the nerve to moo over it. Also, wouldn’t you wait to see if your “recipe” and method were successful before you share the video? Just puts s out for content. And where is the fermomix?!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bet she had to look up the spelling herself to snark, she can’t even spell or speak English properly (which is her first language) let alone Turkish

I love the way she got radio silence from Sedation after saying that 😆
Snarky b is at it with her sassy comments again. Horrible cow !
Screenshot_20240507_202558_TikTok.jpg

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Love the “cooking” in inverted commas, she barely ever actually cooks and yet keeps asking them what they think 🤣
I know! Talk about desperate to hear compliments!!! It’s like when she said Sedat and Ela told her on holiday that they missed her cooking! Firstly, I highly suspect they did NOT say that…or…if they did……who would tell that to the world of TikTok?! Only someone who really has no idea how they sound saying that…because all they live for is self adoration! She’s incredibly naive to not know she’s bragging about herself! Even worse when she announces people come up to her to say ‘hello’! So what?! They always seem to be young girls or older odd women. You’re not a movie star Sevda! And even movie stars or NO other creator even on here post about people recognising them and saying hello, even though it definitely happens to them. It’s so sad! It’s like she THRIVES off self gratification! I am almost embarrassed for her when she does this! She’s almost high as a kite with a dreamy look & big smile when telling us all she’s been recognised and them ‘thanks’ everyone for saying hello to her! It’s like she NEEDS it!!! WIERD.SAD.DESPERATE IN LIFE FOR ATTENTION! God help her when her TikTok/Instagram career ends!

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I know! Talk about desperate to hear compliments!!! It’s like when she said Sedat and Ela told her on holiday that they missed her cooking! Firstly, I highly suspect they did NOT say that…or…if they did……who would tell that to the world of TikTok?! Only someone who really has no idea how they sound saying that because all they live for is self adoration! She’s incredibly naive to not know she’s bragging about herself! Even worse when she announces people come up to her to say ‘hello’! So what?! You’re not a movie star Sevda! And even movie stars or no other creator even on here posts about people recognising them and saying hello! It’s so sad! It’s like she THRIVES off self gratification! I am almost embarrassed for her when she dues this! She’s almost high as a kite with a dreamy look & big smile when telling us all she’s been recognised and thanks everyone for saying hello to her! It’s like she NEEDS it!!! WIERD.SAD.DESPERATE IN LIFE FOR ATTENTION! God help her when her TikTok/Instagram career ends!
I work in a petrol station and on my days off I often have our customers say hello to me on the street. Does that mean I’m famous too? 😂 I will be in competition with the stupid Beg. 🤪

Last edited:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I hate this face she pulls.
IMG_7816.jpeg
IMG_7817.jpeg
IMG_7818.jpeg
Bet the people that came up to her to say hello had a right good laugh after. Who in the right mind would enjoy watching this mutt eat! Pats herself on the chest when she tells everyone few people came up to her to say hello .Who does that???? Only narcissists!! If she didn’t tell SM where she was staying no-one would know that she’s a Begging tiktok famous wannabe !

Reactions: mims and Beagle70

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Oh goodness! I am so pleased to have found this thread/page. I thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand her!
I think I’ve caught up on all the new lingo I’ve had to learn so here goes:
begda - you are one f*ing annoying woman!
I am currently going through her instagram page to get to the oldest pictures. She had so many with ‘cousins’ and ‘family’ but I’m guessing they’ve disowned her now she’s decided she doesn’t want to be Muslim. I came across a picture she posted a few years back maybe 2017 pre TikTok ‘famous’ with the caption ‘mashaallah’ Muslims say that - so she’s clearly this ‘fame’ of hers has got to her head and she wants to ‘fit in’.

And please god make the cRoissants for breakfast stop! Lathered in biscoff and chocolate and pistachio…LATHERED!
You could tell this morning it was too sickly, she could barely speak with that in her mouth like as if it was too much goo.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Oh goodness! I am so pleased to have found this thread/page. I thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand her!
I think I’ve caught up on all the new lingo I’ve had to learn so here goes:
begda - you are one f*ing annoying woman!
I am currently going through her instagram page to get to the oldest pictures. She had so many with ‘cousins’ and ‘family’ but I’m guessing they’ve disowned her now she’s decided she doesn’t want to be Muslim. I came across a picture she posted a few years back maybe 2017 pre TikTok ‘famous’ with the caption ‘mashaallah’ Muslims say that - so she’s clearly this ‘fame’ of hers has got to her head and she wants to ‘fit in’.

And please god make the cRoissants for breakfast stop! Lathered in biscoff and chocolate and pistachio…LATHERED!
You could tell this morning it was too sickly, she could barely speak with that in her mouth like as if it was too much goo.
This morning’s breakfast TT was just downright revolting! Facial contortions, the oversized tongue, chewing racket and coffee slurping. I know I should block her as I did with the poison dwarf who calls herself Nannabea but it’s like rubbernecking a car crash, I can’t help but look. 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.