face like Chucky.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpeg
    IMG_0341.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 25

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
As a busy wife and mum myself and as someone who actually has a full time job, my favourite part of the day is sitting down with my family and having dinner together.
No tv, no distractions, no phones, it’s the only time we really are together in the day and it’s by far the best part for us all.
She is teaching her daughter that it’s okay and acceptable to sit on the iPad and phone and TikTok and film at the dinner table around family, she is teaching her that no manners are fine, slap your lips while you eat and make mooing gross noises which seem somewhat s*xual.
She is the worst example of how to bring up your child.
It’s absolutely embarrassing however sedation is fine with it because it means he doesn’t have to speak to either of them. Suits him fine.
She will film her eat with me while ‘elosh’ (also where the f**k did that name come from!) gets banished to the living room to sit on her iPad and sworn not to speak or make a noise while mummy films her ‘brekky’ (yes we’re back to being a child calling it ‘brekky’)

Ffs - sorry, I’ve only discovered this page and clearly I’m letting it all out today!

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
That cwoissant looks like baby s and s. Disgusting. Urgh
Once again, she can’t pronounce croissant. Give it up Begda. She salivates, which is why her tongue swells up and sticks out all the time. Odd bird. She has really aged and looks so tired even with the filter she uses - she should be concerned and stop having an orgasm over a croissant and get herself sorted

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
As a busy wife and mum myself and as someone who actually has a full time job, my favourite part of the day is sitting down with my family and having dinner together.
No tv, no distractions, no phones, it’s the only time we really are together in the day and it’s by far the best part for us all.
She is teaching her daughter that it’s okay and acceptable to sit on the iPad and phone and TikTok and film at the dinner table around family, she is teaching her that no manners are fine, slap your lips while you eat and make mooing gross noises which seem somewhat s*xual.
It’s absolutely embarrassing however sedation is fine with it because it means he doesn’t have to speak to either of them. Suits him fine.
She will film her eat with me while ‘elosh’ (also where the f**k did that name come from!) gets banished to the living room to sit on her iPad and sworn not to speak or make a noise while mummy films her ‘brekky’ (yes we’re back to being a child calling it ‘brekky’)

Ffs - sorry, I’ve only discovered this page and clearly I’m letting it all out today!
Go for it ! And welcome! 😀

Reactions: Ohbeez
Mar 8, 2024
What the do is that croissant video?! What the do is on the croissant! The way she is eating it is absolutely disgusting as well. She’s getting worse with the sounds and noises she makes. No need to show what’s inside the croissant once let alone twice. Her language skills are getting worse by the day too

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is that croissant video?! What the do is on the croissant! The way she is eating it is absolutely disgusting as well. She’s getting worse with the sounds and noises she makes. No need to show what’s inside the croissant once let alone twice. Her language skills are getting worse by the day too
Apparently it’s a little salty like pistachios!! She must actually think pistachios come salty! No you add salt to them you fing Muppet!

Mar 2, 2024
She’s posted on IG asking for recommendations for car rental places in north Cyprus. Begda begging for a freebie again. Do some research, ‘get the laptop out’ love. That’s what normal people do!
Definitely begging. She did that with the “decorator” a while back too. She asked for recommendations but I guess no one bit because she turned around and hired the same guy her parents and Pat/Steve used 😂

• Haha
Reactions: mims

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This animal, not surprised if she ate that spoon! Disgusting woman

Banana bread isn’t even hard to

I agree with all you say. She said yesterday at dinner time (6pm) she had literally not sat down all day. Well..guess what Sevda…3 things. Firstly, you met up with your management in the afternoon. Did you all stand up for the meeting??? Secondly, you also said you had an appointment after that ….did you stand up for that appointment too?? And thirdly….and MOST importantly…guess what Sevda??? Most parents who work, (many with more than one child included), run a home, and even have many more responsibilities, etc than you in the day, NEVER sit down until tea time!!! Duh!!!!! It’s quite NORMAL we all don’t stop! Duh!!! And many of us still keep going after dinner and don’t go flop onto the sofa to watch TV all evening (or let’s be honest…you really sit & delete & block all night! Sad!!) GET A GRIP woman of REALITY!

Mar 2, 2024
Like she can talk… She takes ages doing simple tasks in the kitchen and has a look of concentration on her face like she’s doing open heart surgery 🤡 Simple Sev
Exactly. Her plating up videos are Horrendous! One plate at a time! Does she not see the irony in this.

Reactions: mims
Status
Not open for further replies.