Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The way she argued with people being like “well for me it shows £4.99 shipping” as if they’re all lying 🙄

It’s so satisfying that no one wants to buy the dog water bottle bc of shipping costs. And Wocco wouldn’t lay down on whatever that watermelon thing was. I don’t have a dog so I don’t know if that’s a thing now or not. I don’t think she’ll be getting a lot of commission on these. Embarrassing ads

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The way her mouth moves when she eats and chews it’s like a child, although most children have better eating mannerisms.
And why does she spin the fork round when she’s talking/eating.
Another thing that I find weird, her fingers bother me, long and thin and just quite creepy how she touches things. Her fingers bend in weird ways.
Sedat wasn’t being quiet, you were just making unnecessary noise. If I ate like you and had a ring light on filming myself eat (which by the way is really fing weird!!!) my husband would put me in my place and tell me to grow the do up.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The way she argued with people being like “well for me it shows £4.99 shipping” as if they’re all lying 🙄
She wouldn't give it a rest would she ! I will admit - I went on to have a nosey at the delivery cost and put the yellow one into my basket - it added in 3 other things as "free gifts " which you have no option to remove - ÂŁ7.99 postage to Nottinghamshire ! As plenty of other people said - you can get similar in B&M for a lot less ....

Mar 2, 2024
I see it…

Attachments

• IMG_6884.jpeg
    IMG_6884.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6886.jpeg
    IMG_6886.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 46

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She can't be digesting her food very well TBH... I find myself counting how many times she chews her food, sometime only 3 or 4... she shoves it in, quick chew/slosh around her mouth and down the hatch... not healthy at all o_O...especially when its recommended you chew 32 times (though I don't actually know anyone who does that many :ROFLMAO:

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She can't be digesting her food very well TBH... I find myself counting how many times she chews her food, sometime only 3 or 4... she shoves it in, quick chew/slosh around her mouth and down the hatch... not healthy at all o_O...especially when its recommended you chew 32 times (though I don't actually know anyone who does that many :ROFLMAO:
She’s inhaling her food. Barely chews before she swallows and shovels another forkful in her gob. It’s like she can’t get it in fast enough.
I like how she called herself out for moo-ing before she even got the food in her mouth, she clearly moo’s on purpose and for the videos and not bc the food is actually good

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She’s inhaling her food. Barely chews before she swallows and shovels another forkful in her gob. It’s like she can’t get it in fast enough.
I like how she called herself out for moo-ing before she even got the food in her mouth, she clearly moo’s on purpose and for the videos and not bc the food is actually good
If she was sat at my table she would be called out for that alone! but then no-one would be sat at my table filming themselves... I don't even allow mobile phones on the table... my 30 year is staying with us at the moment and he got told off the other night for looking at his phone whilst we ate dinner :mad:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s £1.50 (and no postage fee) in Home Bargains, absolute ripoff on TikTok shop

She wouldn't give it a rest would she ! I will admit - I went on to have a nosey at the delivery cost and put the yellow one into my basket - it added in 3 other things as "free gifts " which you have no option to remove - ÂŁ7.99 postage to Nottinghamshire ! As plenty of other people said - you can get similar in B&M for a lot less ....

Reactions: mims

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t imagine she’s making enough of a profit from TT shop especially if people are saying they can buy the items from Home Bargains etc for half price or less. She needs to give it up
I agree, surely she not earning as much as she did this time last year, her ads are terrible, it was me that commented about the home bargains price, why would people pay a tenner when you can get them like you say half price elsewhere, I can't put my finger on it but she's different these days, can't explain it, it's like she doesn't know what to say anymore and she looks uncomfortable

Mar 2, 2024
She's saying Sedat has a longer shift because he didn't work the bank holiday.

Does this make sense to anyone? The same amount of bins will be out regardless of whether he worked Monday or not. Perhaps need to ask a binman's opinion, but it just doesnt add up to me. :unsure:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Genuinely think these people such as Sevda who got popular in lockdown recording mundane things like their meals etc. have all outgrown their purpose… Can understand why during lockdown that might have been interesting for some people to watch or bond over being stuck at home but 3/4 years on it really just seems silly and boring. She clearly doesn’t have the ability to make interesting content or make the most of her 2 mins of fame like some other people have. I don’t think she’ll be getting £6K a month again and it’s only going to go downhill from here. I genuinely think she’d be embarrassed to go back to the pharmacy now as it would feel like she wasn’t a VIP anymore and she’s gotten so arrogant with her account gaining so many followers. She could easily do these videos and do the 1/2 days a week at the pharmacy she was doing before.

I agree, surely she not earning as much as she did this time last year, her ads are terrible, it was me that commented about the home bargains price, why would people pay a tenner when you can get them like you say half price elsewhere, I can't put my finger on it but she's different these days, can't explain it, it's like she doesn't know what to say anymore and she looks uncomfortable

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That’s odd… In healthcare if we work bank holidays we are usually entitled to a day off at another point to make up for the missed bank holiday.

She's saying Sedat has a longer shift because he didn't work the bank holiday.

Does this make sense to anyone? The same amount of bins will be out regardless of whether he worked Monday or not. Perhaps need to ask a binman's opinion, but it just doesnt add up to me. :unsure:

Reactions: My name is

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s bad enough she has to cover her mouth whilst eating, even though most of the time, the hand is actually at the side of her mouth…not covering it at all!!! Duh!!! It’s almost like her hand positioned to the side of her mouth is actually highlighting and drawing attention to her mouth!! “It’s like it’s signalling “Hey, look at my mouth guyzzz! Watch me at speed put mouthfuls of food in and overstuff my mouth! You may even get to see some dribble oozing out and notice I just simply use my FINGERS to wipe it away…who needs a kitchen roll or a napkin! I’m just not into hygiene guyzzz! Don’t you just love the way I barely chew and just painfully swallow? And are you impressed the way I will put a mouthful of food in and then sometimes ram another mouthful in straight after so you can see the first mouthful still in my mouth….and only then after ramming a 2nd mouthful or even 3rd….I will start to chew!? I know it’s disgusting…oops, I meant cool! I just love the look of my mouth struggling to keep all the food in and then I love the feel of painfully swallowing it all…I just want it in my tummy quick to feel it filling up because I’m addicted to food! I also think my massive grotesque tongue popping out multiple times whilst I eat is just the BEST gift I can give out to you all! It’s just another cool weird and cow-like habit I do and I just do not intend to control or stop doing this guyzz! The more grotesque my eating habits are, the better I feel! Have a nice day guyzzz! Best go, Mummy is coming round to help me do the washing and look after my 1 child whilst I video another TikTok shop tacky item. Yes guyzzz, I’ve sunk to a level where I’m having to try & sell TikTok tat! But hopefully I can practice being even more grotesque with my eating habits and brands will give me lots more adverts again!”

• Haha
Reactions: Ohbeez

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Does she not see herself when she's recording at this angle?? Look at the hair ffs. And what the do is she wearing Hugh Hefners dressing gown?? Absolute state of it.
She either has NO idea what she looks like when she videos from this angle…her rat tails hair blowing away and her HUGE bulbous nose and nostrils glaring at the camera! Or, she DOES know what she looks like and thinks she looks beautiful! I think it’s the latter!

Status
Not open for further replies.