Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Fair enough - but this message doesn’t really apply to YOU, Sevda. So save it with those “claps” 🙄

IMG_4373.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg
How does she have the nerve to post this stuff knowing that she gorges on frozen processed airfryed crap carbs and cheese 90% of the time?? Completely deluded!! And she needs to take a good hard look in the fing mirror if she thinks what we see every day is anywhere near healthy!! fing state of it!

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve made a sub but do not share the name or link on here. It will be invites based on usernames I’ve seen writing on old subs. I have written a list out so it can be used to easily add people. Adding people now so it may take a while as there’s quite a few.
I’m sure either her, Hippo or SIL has a list of usernames from the original Reddit snark thread and checks those profiles regularly to see which threads we follow and then go about banning any that pertain to Begda or their family.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m sure either her, Hippo or SIL has a list of usernames from the original Reddit snark thread and checks those profiles regularly to see which threads we follow and then go about banning any that pertain to Begda or their family.
They won’t be able to see comments posted by us in private subs… That’s why they didn’t find the previous sub and it lasted two months. It only got banned as it had no mod as there was only one mod and that user deleted their profile.

Mar 2, 2024
How does she have the nerve to post this stuff knowing that she gorges on frozen processed airfryed crap carbs and cheese 90% of the time?? Completely deluded!! And she needs to take a good hard look in the fing mirror if she thinks what we see every day is anywhere near healthy!! fing state of it!
This is the woman who had cake for breakfast but also had those ridiculous "greens" and described that as "balance" so she either has no clue about what makes a healthy diet or is just deluding herself lol

she probably thinks she's slimmer than the woman in that video 🤦‍♀️

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Pan ow chocolate for breakfast and a heap of air fried s for lunch . Healthy choice once again I see .
She’s got an on purpose bitchy attitude on her. She is on purpose ‘mooing’ more than ever when she eats and on purpose eating complete rubbish and announcing she’s having a big slice of biscoff cheesecake too, etc. You can read her like a book! She is angry about all the comments on the sugar & rubbish she eats, so is going all out and eating even more rubbish. It’s her way of having a clap back. Stupid woman seems to forget…it doesn’t bother us! It’s HER health and her CHILD’S health that only suffer! No suffering for us! Sevda, you’re annoyed. You’re on your way out. Your views are dwindling away. Get yourself back at the pharmacy…if they will have you!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s the unhealthiest woman her age that I know! I know women bigger in size than Sevda…but they exercise & eat way healthier than Sevda!!! They just have poor metabolisms. Sevda eats SO much junk!!!!!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s not 34 and she doesn’t eat 80% healthily so stop lying seagull 😆plus that woman’s body is miles slimmer than Seagulls extremely large muffin top, also Seagull doesn’t go to the gym 😆
Sevda thinks she’s healthy because she adds a few slices of cucumber and tomato every now & again with her fatty, heavily processed dinners. She thinks cucumber & a tomato cancel out the unhealthiness of the cakes, croissants, cheesecakes, cheese mountains, pizzas, burgers, deep fried chicken, chips, fish n chips, pizzas, Indian food that she consumes and the alcohol binging she does!

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s got an on purpose bitchy attitude on her. She is on purpose ‘mooing’ more than ever when she eats and on purpose eating complete rubbish and announcing she’s having a big slice of biscoff cheesecake too, etc. You can read her like a book! She is angry about all the comments on the sugar & rubbish she eats, so is going all out and eating even more rubbish. It’s her way of having a clap back. Stupid woman seems to forget…it doesn’t bother us! It’s HER health and her CHILD’S health that only suffer! No suffering for us! Sevda, you’re annoyed. You’re on your way out. Your views are dwindling away. Get yourself back at the pharmacy…if they will have you!
Yeh proper bitchy this moaning. And very bitchy when she says her family is fussy. They’re not fussy, they probably eat healthier than her, sedate seems like he does anyway, Ela got no choice

Status
Not open for further replies.