Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Those tomato and cucumber slices are nothing more than a garnish. And she only started doing it (especially when it comes to Ela) when she got called out for what she was feeding her (or rather, what she wasn’t!).

Reactions: Anon_face_ and gogo

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Had to get in a dig in at lunch time about her "fussy family". So what if Ela and Sedat don't like Indian or Chinese food. Get a grip.
I remember the selfish cow sitting there with the rest of the Hills have Eyes family shoving a huge Indian takeaway down ... poor Sedat had to have leftovers.. I think she did it on purpose to piss him off

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’ve noticed today she’s mentioned twice that she’s in the uk.
Is that so she can get uk brand deals coming her way?
Beggy beg beg

Reactions: gogo

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
The previous sub lasted a few months so I don’t think it’s an inside thing… The link to the new Reddit was on here so they could click on it as well and report it directly and it wouldn’t take long for them to ban it as it’s a copy of previous banned sub.
I'm working my way backwards with the comments, but I see now it's been banned :( so annoying as the very original sev sub was great. Was constantly climbing aswell. Made me realise others saw through her too.
I'm ok with comment cafe but I preferred the sub as it was easier to use 😖

Reactions: gogo

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I'm working my way backwards with the comments, but I see now it's been banned :( so annoying as the very original sev sub was great. Was constantly climbing aswell. Made me realise others saw through her too.
I'm ok with comment cafe but I preferred the sub as it was easier to use 😖
she’s a flipping nazi getting everything shut down, she knows more and more people are tuned onto her greedy narcissist ways. all she has is american teenagers - good luck with that seagull you fat arse

Mar 2, 2024
She’s got an on purpose bitchy attitude on her. She is on purpose ‘mooing’ more than ever when she eats and on purpose eating complete rubbish and announcing she’s having a big slice of biscoff cheesecake too, etc. You can read her like a book! She is angry about all the comments on the sugar & rubbish she eats, so is going all out and eating even more rubbish. It’s her way of having a clap back. Stupid woman seems to forget…it doesn’t bother us! It’s HER health and her CHILD’S health that only suffer! No suffering for us! Sevda, you’re annoyed. You’re on your way out. Your views are dwindling away. Get yourself back at the pharmacy…if they will have you!
And yet she complains she can’t go to the toilet for a number 2 for days on end

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She’s got an on purpose bitchy attitude on her. She is on purpose ‘mooing’ more than ever when she eats and on purpose eating complete rubbish and announcing she’s having a big slice of biscoff cheesecake too, etc. You can read her like a book! She is angry about all the comments on the sugar & rubbish she eats, so is going all out and eating even more rubbish. It’s her way of having a clap back. Stupid woman seems to forget…it doesn’t bother us! It’s HER health and her CHILD’S health that only suffer! No suffering for us! Sevda, you’re annoyed. You’re on your way out. Your views are dwindling away. Get yourself back at the pharmacy…if they will have you!
Yup loads of her followers commented on her mmmms so she is doing it deliberatly now . So childish and off course she needs the views. Her acting skills are shockingly bad, these companies will never use her again.

Mar 8, 2024
Yup loads of her followers commented on her mmmms so she is doing it deliberatly now . So childish and off course she needs the views. Her acting skills are shockingly bad, these companies will never use her again.
She does it on purpose. She didn’t do it on the plane once cus she knows it’s embarrassing but when she’s anywhere else she does it so loud and over the top

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Fair enough - but this message doesn’t really apply to YOU, Sevda. So save it with those “claps” 🙄

IMG_4373.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg
That woman looks much younger than the Beg.

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
I don't get why in her plate up video, she puts Sedats ready meal on a plate and then sets it to the side to get cold while she piles her plate up high with all the extras.

He's been working and he gets a cannelloni ready meal, not even any garlic bread or salad to go with it but princess sev has everything she fancies!

Mar 2, 2024
I don't get why in her plate up video, she puts Sedats ready meal on a plate and then sets it to the side to get cold while she piles her plate up high with all the extras.

He's been working and he gets a cannelloni ready meal, not even any garlic bread or salad to go with it but princess sev has everything she fancies!
I’m sure she’s got him over a barrel, if they split up he won’t see Ela and mostly likely he’d have to go back to Turkey. She is a b with him and yet when him and her dad were painting the fence Hairy Tits got a takeaway and Sedation got leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.