Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
That’s why she’s a porker greedy biatch
IMG_5517.jpeg

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Curry is her favourite food but she can’t make one from scratch!!!
She can make it if ela and sedat having leftovers one day , and I’m sure a homemade curry tastes so much nicer than a frozen supermarket one!
I love Indian food and I cook biryani , chicken korma, tikka masala and butter chicken all from scratch.
She is so lazy !

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
How much food can she get on her plate ffs ! Keeps saying - I never get to have curry . Shut the do up woman - seriously!
Nothing stopping her from cooking one from scratch if she fancies it they can have something else. She got gifted all those Nazs Kitchen spices not long ago what happened to them?? Never to be seen again after she made those Bombay Botatoes that looked like mash. But TOO LAZY. Nothing stopping her from heating up a ready meal either like she has today while they have something else. Still TOO LAZY to even do that. Victim victim victim feel sorry for me I never get to eat anything I like boo-fing-hoo big fat lazy liar. do off.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Choking on her food 😂😂😂
IMG_5518.jpeg
I predicted only yesterday that she’d choke one day because she doesn’t chew her food enough, I didn’t expect It to happen this soon. She’s a disgusting glutton with a cavernous mouth and the biggest and ugliest tongue I ever saw. Keep it in your mouth Sevda, no one needs to keep seeing it.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
God she did not stop in that eat with me the greedy pig. Except for when she choked of course after walloping down one gobful followed by another. And another. And another.
You can tell she's in a right strop this evening as well.
She really is! Sedation prob complained about his dinner or she’s fed up of ppl commenting more and more about how much of a gannet she is and how fake her moans are 🤣

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She really is! Sedation prob complained about his dinner or she’s fed up of ppl commenting more and more about how much of a gannet she is and how fake her moans are 🤣
I also think it's to do with Ela wanting time away from her. No mention of her at all this evening. She's probably fed up of being ignored in favour of her Mother eye fing herself into her phone and ignoring her at breakfast and dinner every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.