Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Tonight’s eat with me is absolutely disgusting!!!
- we don’t want to see up your piggy nostrils
- slow the do down with your eating, you didn’t stop to take a breath, it was fill fill fill shove shove shove as much food in her humongous gob as she possibly could
- she chocked which made me actually laugh! That’s what happens when you’re a greedy b.
- where’s sedat? Probably out throwing his trashy cold spiniJ pasta in the bins.

This woman must have bulimia the way she eats and eats and eats and eats - I would throw up too if I ate that much in a day.

Not one home made meal today, she’s going to end up with serious health issues.

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
- slow the do down with your eating, you didn’t stop to take a breath, it was fill fill fill shove shove shove as much food in her humongous gob as she possibly could
- she chocked which made me actually laugh! That’s what happens when you’re a greedy b.
- where’s sedat? Probably out throwing his trashy cold spiniJ pasta in the bins.

This woman must have bulimia the way she eats and eats and eats and eats - I would throw up too if I ate that much in a day.

It was seriously disgusting tonight , she inhaled it 🤢 Every meal time it’s as if she’s starving , so unpleasant to watch

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

Couldn't get it down her neck quick enough could she!!? Moaning she was hungry - after that huge deep fried portion of samosas, pakoras and onion bhaji she shovelled down at lunch? Piss off woman ... poor Sedats food looked absolutely pitiful!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Couldn't get it down her neck quick enough could she!!? Moaning she was hungry - after that huge deep fried portion of samosas, pakoras and onion bhaji she shovelled down at lunch? Piss off woman ... poor Sedats food looked absolutely pitiful!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Always moaning she can’t have this, can’t have that and blames her family. She can easily collect an Indian takeaway for herself if she really wants restaurant curry. I’ve noticed she always puts down her family, especially sedat, but does it in a way she thinks doesn’t sound rude. We can see straight through her.

It’s because she’s a greedy b and will eat literally anything. So she can’t understand that people have their own taste and an opinion on food.
She really does put sedation down though. Why marry him and make out like you fell in love with him when really, like someone said earlier, there is 0 connection, you’re not affectionate, you barely converse, it’s always awkward when you’re in the same room, you don’t do ANYTHING together unless it’s a free paid night out for some drinks and you have to take him because you have no friends.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So what if you’re eating dinner later than normal time and you’re hungry…it doesn’t mean you can eat your dinner like a crazed pig!! You’re CHOOSING to video yourself eating! We don’t need to see you ramming food down you at speed to the point you choked on some good tonight! We don’t need to see you stick your big wide tongue out whilst you eat!!! What a weird thing to do?! Are you a lizard!??!! Get a grip. Stop the bulimia. Do better.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’ll just leave this here
IMG_5519.jpeg
This pic 💀💀💀

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I predicted only yesterday that she’d choke one day because she doesn’t chew her food enough, I didn’t expect It to happen this soon. She’s a disgusting glutton with a cavernous mouth and the biggest and ugliest tongue I ever saw. Keep it in your mouth Sevda, no one needs to keep seeing it.
Imagine choking as you’re so greedy you can’t even chew your food properly before you gulp it down… Absolute weirdo 🥴

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Considering ela already hates going to school and does everything she can to have a day off, her routine is even more disrupted now that she’s staying at nanny and grandads.
You’d think sevda would say only at the weekends. Seems a bit odd she’s going during the week. If that was my child and they ‘insisted’ like ela apparently did, I would put my foot down. I’m the parent, not them.

Status
Not open for further replies.