Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Her job didnā€™t involve a lot of difficult work to begin withā€¦ Looked up the job description and itā€™s handing medications prescribed and prepared by other people to customers, putting labels on meds, updating stock in the pharmacy and dealing with questions from customers. Acting like she was single-handedly holding up the NHS šŸ¤£ I noticed in her old videos she would record herself with her NHS lanyard šŸ˜‚
Which is a laugh because the cashiers at my pharmacy also wear those lanyards lol. It means do all

Mar 2, 2024
Omg someone needs to respond to this comment saying all she did was slap labels on pill bottles. She was not an actual pharmacist!

Attachments

• IMG_7633.jpeg
    IMG_7633.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Omg someone please respond to this comment from a ghost account saying all she did was slap labels on pill bottles. She was not a man actual pharmacist!
Was just thinking that but canā€™t be bothered making a new account. im dying to write something. Might try on someone elseā€™s tomorrow. Be worth it just to get it out of my system šŸ¤£

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Hello - I missed you all! I stayed on Reddit but noticed limited posting. Just curious, why does she have to talk and laugh like that in her dadā€™s video? And, the minions have gotten nuts. They jump on anyoneā€™s post if itā€™s remotely critical
She has to be the centre of attention. Itā€™s infuriating, especially with that horrid cackle she does. I also bet half the minions are her and minger

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Grabbed some before Minger starts working on earning her second mortgage payment.

IMG_4041.jpeg
IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_4043.jpeg
IMG_4044.jpeg
IMG_4045.jpeg
100% agree with these commentsā€¦ Bet sheā€™ll get butthurt reading them though šŸ¤£ She really is passive aggressive because sheā€™s bored and frustrated with her pointless and s life. Sheā€™s insecure about people criticising her creator job because she knows she doesnā€™t do anything worthwhile and is eating/mooing on camera

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think Begda latches onto people really hard. She becomes obsessed with them almost and she ends up copying them too. Itā€™s really weird

Omg someone needs to respond to this comment saying all she did was slap labels on pill bottles. She was not an actual pharmacist!
Haha I used to reply ā€œshe was a dispenserā€ whenever I saw those comments before I blocked her šŸ¤£ Remember one of her fans getting mad at me for pointing it out

Status
Not open for further replies.